Covenant HealthCare Employee Review

View all Covenant HealthCare reviews

Discrimination of Human Rights
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB29 December 2012
I was denied a position because I was on sick leave for mental illness and the manager refused accomadation. I am filing a human rights complaint against this organization. They have bullied and harassed me since I claimed discrimination and recently fired me without just cause and gave me a two page termination letter indicating made up charges and statements of incompetence, howeveer I worked for the organization for over twelve months without a previous complaint.
Pros
recently unionized
Cons
poor local management

Other Covenant HealthCare Employee Reviews

Progressive Compay
Administrative Assistant/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB17 February 2017
Covenant Health is in the process of encouraging Professional Development for all employees. There is now e-learning available to all employees, free of charge. The benefits are very good. There is other services available at no cost to the employee. Covenant Health is in a transitional stage with a positive outcome in the very near future. Salary is very god as well
Pros
Online e-learning
Cons
transitional stage of company development
Great Company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2015
I have up to 5 patients on any given shift. I have learned alot through hands on experience on how to work with patients with different ailments and cultures. Plenty of free continuing education available. Very homey feel to it as the sites are smaller.
Pros
lots of education opportunities and nice people
Cons
politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covenant HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

Covenant HealthCare Reviews by Location