Are you a stay-at-home parent or retiree looking for flexible part-time work with a dynamic team? If yes, we have an exciting part time administrative position available for the right candidate.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Computer skills, including MS Office and database management
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task; quick learner
- Customer service experience
- Previous office experience, preferably in administration
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail and thorough in completion of work tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- a Vehicle
The position is part-time, flexible hours (including full time vacation & sick day relief when necessary). Hours vary depending on the work load.
If you, or someone you know, would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please reply with resume.
In your cover letter, please explain why part-time work & not full-time work is your preference.
Rick Couvelier, Pemberton Holmes Ltd.