To provide operational support at the Front Desk to service our guests according to Marriott standards while exceeding their expectations
- To provide and display excellent guest service skills at per Marriott standards
- To provide superior guest service upon check-in and check-out of each guest
- To respond to guest problems in a timely and professional manner, utilizing the
- To answer telephones and respond to caller requests, inquiries
- To complete daily shift task lists and audit reports.
- To maintain rate and inventory levels.
- To provide support to all Front Office areas
- To respond to guest concerns and solicit guest feedback using the LEARN process.
- To provide guest safety/security by ensuring confidentiality of guest information,
handling guestroom keys and providing safety deposit boxes
- To maintain guest accounts
- To handle and operate cash as per Eastons policies and procedures
- To participate in the daily pre-shift meetings.
- Other tasks/duties as assigned by Management
1. Must be available to work weekends and flexible to work different shifts
2. Fosse experience an asset
3. Minimum of 6 months current Front Office experience in the hospitality industry
and/or related experience.
4. Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
5. Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel required; PMS an asset.
6. Service-oriented with problem-solving and decision making skills.
7. Professional, detail-oriented and work well in a fast-paced environment.
8. Hospitality Management diploma or degree preferred.
9. High school graduation diploma required.
10. Ability to work a variety of shifts, days.