Front Desk Duty Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring total guest satisfaction while maximizing hotel revenue. The candidate will also oversee the front desk associates. They will resolve guest issues and complaints as they arise. The successful candidate will report to the Front Office Manager.
- Respond to complaints from guests.
- Ensure that all front desk associates are performing their assigned duties and tasks.
- Provide support for the Front Office Manager and General Manager.
- Control room inventory
(1) Completion of high school
(2) Pleasant and outgoing personality with previous Supervisory experience
(3) Thorough knowledge of the hotel’s services and Niagara’s attractions
(4) Excellent verbal and communication skills
(5) Superior organizational skills
(1) Excellent working knowledge of PMS system and Marsha system
Please apply by using the following link (copy and paste into your browser)