PARKS & RECREATION DEPARTMENT
Position: Groundskeeping Crew & 4 Summer Students
Wage: $17.00 – $24.76
The Parks & Recreation Department is looking for temporary, full-time Groundskeeping Crew members and summer students for parks maintenance, grass cutting and general labour duties. Summer student positions will be July - August placement. Groundskeeping Crew positions will be May – late August with the possibility of extension for two (2) of the positions.
- valid Class 5 Driver’s License and acceptable driver’s abstract;
- experience operating lawn maintenance equipment;
- physically capable for general labour duties;
- ability to deal with members of the public in a professional manner;
- must be willing to undertake training in order to meet operational requirements.
The successful applicants will be team players with good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. You will be a self-starter who can contribute positively to the team environment.
Closing Date: 4:30 p.m. on February 28, 2013 or until suitable candidates are found
Further Information: Megan Schur, Manager of Parks & Recreation, mschur @ countygp.ab.ca
Human Resources Coordinator
County of Grande Prairie No. 1
10001 – 84 Avenue
Clairmont, AB T0H 0W0
Fax: (780) 532-9709 (confidential)
E-Mail: hr @ countygp.ab.ca