Full Time – Data Entry Clerk
Salary: $45,219 - $57,899 annually
Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, 35 hours/week
Closing Date: June 27, 2014 (4:30 p.m.)
The County of Grande Prairie No. 1 is seeking permanent Data Entry Clerk to join our dynamic Finance Team.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for all data entry necessary to support the Accounting Unit. This position will work closely with the Accounting unit and all other departments.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Post-secondary office administration diploma and experience working with office computers and business software, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Typing skills of 60 WPM or greater
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills combined with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and the AS400 environment would be an asset
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and consistency when performing duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality pursuant to FOIP and County policy.
- Ability to address external deadline and time pressures
- High degree of discretion, sound judgment and professionalism
Qualified applicants may apply in confidence to:
County of Grande Prairie
10001 – 84 Avenue
Clairmont, AB T0H 0W0
Confidential Fax: (780) 532-9709