Canadian-owned and operated company, Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc. Counter Intelligence Merchandising is one of Canada’s leading retail merchandising companies. Our team of over 500 merchandising specialists makes thousands of visits to Canadian retailers each and every month. Our country-wide presence and years of experience allow us to partner with our clients to meet and exceed their expectations
We are always seeking talented, energetic people to support our expanding client base. We have an exciting position available now for a Merchandiser to join our team! We are currently looking for a part-time Merchandiser to work in the Ottawa area.
Why work for Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc?
We provide our Merchandisers with:
- Excellent training & ongoing support in the field
- Ability to work flexible hours – great daytime hours
- Opportunity to merchandise multiple commodities in major retailers and department stores including major jewelry and accessory lines, as well as clothing lines
- A competitive wage & opportunity to work close to home
- Consistent permanent part-time hours
Merchandisers Responsibilities include:
- Merchandising products and follow rotation requirements
- Organize displays and perform set up and maintenance of products in retail stores
- Display and arrange products according to Planogram
- Stocking merchandise on shelves and ensure movement of products from stock room to sales floor
- Ensuring displays look neat and tidy
Successful candidate qualifications:
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & work independently
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience is considered an asset, but we provide full in-depth training
- An eye for visual presentation and strong attention to detail
- A reliable car, computer & internet access
We are looking for individuals who are looking to work for us immediately. Interested applicants please apply directly to our Human Resources Department by filling out an online application at: www.counterintelligenceinc.net. Preference will go to candidates who apply through our website.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply; however, only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.