Canadian-owned and operated company, Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc. is a forward thinking merchandising company that uses dedicated experienced people, innovative solutions, and a detailed customized reporting system to give clients a competitive edge. Our team of highly qualified Merchandisers and Account Managers work hard to cultivate relationships with our clients across Canada.
We are always seeking talented, energetic people to support our expanding client base. We have an exciting position available now for a Merchandiser to join our team! We are currently looking for a part-time Merchandiser to work in the Nelson area.
Why work for Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc?
We provide our Merchandisers with:
- Excellent training & ongoing support in the field
- Ability to work flexible hours – great daytime hours
- Opportunity to merchandise multiple commodities in major retailers and department stores including major jewelry and accessory lines, as well as clothing lines
- A competitive wage & opportunity to work close to home
- Consistent permanent part-time hours
Merchandisers Responsibilities include:
- Merchandising products and follow rotation requirements
- Organize displays and perform set up and maintenance of products in retail stores
- Display and arrange products according to Planogram
- Stocking merchandise on shelves and ensure movement of products from stock room to sales floor
- Ensuring displays look neat and tidy
Successful candidate qualifications:
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & work independently
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience is considered an asset, but we provide full in-depth training
- An eye for visual presentation and strong attention to detail
- A reliable car, computer & internet access
We are looking for individuals who are looking to work for us immediately. Interested applicants please apply directly to our Human Resources Department by filling out an online application at: www.counterintelligenceinc.net. Preference will go to candidates who apply through our website.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply; however, only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.