Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc. is a forward thinking company who uses dedicated and experienced people, innovative solutions, and a detailed customized reporting system to gain clients a competitive edge. Our team of 400 Merchandisers and Account Managers work hard to establish a relationship that clients across Canada value and consider important.
At Counter Intelligence we strongly believe in building both a professional and personal relationship with our clients, their retailers and our merchandisers. This has been the cornerstone of our success and the key to our growth.
Our Human Resources team is expanding and we are currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team in Vaughan.
- Job Postings – Post and monitor all job postings on various sites ensuring top positioning
- Contact businesses in various communities to inquire about sourcing candidates
- Resume screening and conducting pre-screen interviews and interview scheduling
- Oversee applicant database and other sources to organize talent pool for various projects
- Recruitment research – search for best practices and improving our visibility
- Support New Hire program through various stages
- Participate in recruitment projects as part of HR team
- Run and customize reports to support Recruiter and HR Director
- Assisting in coordinating new on-line training program for field Merchandisers
- Polishing and uploading various training materials into training site
- Handles all administration related to training: coordinating enrollment, tracking attendance and follow-up on evaluations.
- Assists HR Administrator with Orientation Kit reviews as needed
General Human Resources Administration
- Maintain and update HR reports including turnover, recruitment metrics and headcount
- Support new hire set-up in various systems, databases and programs
- Prepare reports, communications and presentations as needed
- Assist and supports HR Administrator with new hire and resignation process
- Run mapping program and assist with territory evaluation
- Filing and other administration duties as they arise
- CHRP designation or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an office setting with some HR exposure
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel PowerPoint as well as familiarity with social media
- Superior interpersonal skills and solid business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with recruitment experience
- Mature and high level of personal motivation
- Works well independently and has a pitch in attitude
- Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in fast-paced family operated business
- Strong follow-through, problem solving and attention to detail is a must
Interested applicants please apply by sending your resume directly to our HR Department through Indeed.
We appreciate your interest in our Organization, however, only qualified applicants will be selected for an interview.
Counter Intelligence Merchandising Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.