Family Health Team
Suite #2, 205 Hiram Street, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1T9
Tel: 705-646-9045 Fax: 705-646-9052
The Cottage Country Family Health Team is a progressive team bringing professionals together to expand the organization and delivery of primary healthcare services to Bracebridge, Gravenhurst and surrounding Muskoka communities. Our family health team has staff dedicated to prevention, early intervention programs, and several specialized chronic disease programs. We are committed to delivering timely, quality and collaborative assessment, treatment and health promotion, in a supportive and caring environment.
We are seeking a Full-time Manager/Administrative Assistant to complement our team.
- Work at the Corporate Office in Bracebridge reporting to the Executive Director
- Perform A/R, A/P, Bank Reconciliations, Payroll and strong knowledge of financial preparation and reporting
- Various clerical duties such as word processing, filing, maintaining an inventory of office supplies
- Administrative duties would include report preparation, minute taking, project management, program support, data management and meeting package preparation
- Managerial interactions with staff and program support
- College education and completion and certification for Bookkeeping
- Experience with Simply Accounting and Payroll
- Experience in an office with competence in word processing, excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint
- Managerial experience with strong oral and written communication skills
- Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize duties
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Comfortable with maintaining and operating office equipment
- Previous experience working with a primary healthcare team is preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume by Friday June 28, 2013 to:
Cottage Country Family Health Team
Attention: Diane Rombout
205 Hiram Street, Suite 2, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1T9