Costco Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing Company to work with and for
Cashier/Front End Assistant/Customer Service (Current Employee), Winnipeg, ManitobaApril 26, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Working all weekends
Perfect job opportunity for anyone looking for a fantastic permanent part-time position with flexible hours. Costco has great opportunities for employing students as well!!
Advantages of the department I was working in
Service Clerk (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 31, 2014
Pros: a lot of meetings and lunch was supplied
Cons: some days were long because of month end.
Nice company to work for and we had weekly meetings with all kinds of departments that would take up an entire day. Did get difficult with Government Accounting department that would come in every second month require all different paper that was already boxed and misfiled that made it very hard to find. That is why I make all my work very accurate. I would go into a room with a list of single pages they would require to have and if it was misfiled then it sure made things interesting.
Conducted business to business cold and warm calls promoting COSTCO membership to small and medium size business establishment in Markham and Scarboro
Sales and Marketing representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONMarch 18, 2014
• Exceeded the new business target during probationary period thus offered the full time position after 3 months.
• Conducted an average of 2 in-house presentation to companies in Markham and Scarborough.
• Managed COSTCO corporate booths during 3 major trade shows in 2012 that generated new business sales for membership
Best place I have ever worked at:
Member Service (Former Employee), Windsor OntarioOctober 3, 2012
Awesome Management, great co workers.... Members come in very happy cause they know what they came in for Costco has it & if not Costco will do every'thing possibe to please that member..
Every day was a blessing working there