Costco Canada Employee Reviews

costco is very nice place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 19, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the Costco members.All my co-workers are the best and even all my Managers.We all called each other a Costco family.I always help all my co-workers if they need anything.
Pros
There are a lots of pros like free lunches, good schedule etc etc..
Cons
i dont think if Costco has any cons...
Fun learning experience in a fast paced work enviroment
Food Court Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 4, 2015
Working at Costco was an amazing work experience and it was also fun. My coworkers were very friendly, helpful, and patient. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment, learned customer service skills, and learned how to work on cash. Management was very nice. In my experience there wasn't really a hard part. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to learn and experience the customer service, fast paced work environment.
Amazing Company to work with and for
Cashier/Front End Assistant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, ManitobaApril 26, 2015
Perfect job opportunity for anyone looking for a fantastic permanent part-time position with flexible hours. Costco has great opportunities for employing students as well!!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Working all weekends
Advantages of the department I was working in
Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 31, 2014
Nice company to work for and we had weekly meetings with all kinds of departments that would take up an entire day. Did get difficult with Government Accounting department that would come in every second month require all different paper that was already boxed and misfiled that made it very hard to find. That is why I make all my work very accurate. I would go into a room with a list of single pages they would require to have and if it was misfiled then it sure made things interesting.
Pros
a lot of meetings and lunch was supplied
Cons
some days were long because of month end.
Conducted business to business cold and warm calls promoting COSTCO membership to small and medium size business establishment in Markham and Scarboro
Sales and Marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMarch 18, 2014
• Exceeded the new business target during probationary period thus offered the full time position after 3 months.
• Conducted an average of 2 in-house presentation to companies in Markham and Scarborough.
• Managed COSTCO corporate booths during 3 major trade shows in 2012 that generated new business sales for membership
Best place I have ever worked at:
Member Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor OntarioOctober 3, 2012
Awesome Management, great co workers.... Members come in very happy cause they know what they came in for Costco has it & if not Costco will do every'thing possibe to please that member..
Every day was a blessing working there

4.4