CoStar Group Employee Review

View all CoStar Group reviews

Biggest mistake I've ever made
Territory Rep (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CA3 December 2013
I left a good compnay to work for CO-star whichm merged with Loopnet. This was the biggest mistake of my life. They lied about the position and how long people had worked there. Micro manage, the managers would scream at you for not getting the sale they felt you should of gotten. A sales is a Sale, what was the problem, I quit after 30 days of the horror. Overall everyone I started with is leaving or have left. They changed the rules of the game. They tell you that your getting a 3 month guarantee but if you start in the middle of the month it's prorated. I don't know about the other locations but take my advice, DO NOT work for the Glendora location! If you have a job, please do not leave you job counting on this to be a start of a new career. If they make you an offer, make sure you go in a sit with someone to feel the job before accepting, If I had done this I still be with my other company. Just an overall bad experience and its put me in a very bad financial position leaving my previous employer to go to that death trap of a place. Now I have to start my career completely over. Such a joke.... high turnover
Pros
food
Cons

Other CoStar Group Employee Reviews

Fast and Frequent Sales Staff Turnover
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2017
It is incredible with the amount of time, money and effort that CoStar expels on training new Account Executives, that the success rate is barely 10% after the first year.
I will Try to My Best
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 July 2017
One day is good performance. But Some days are solve to the problems. I will achieve to top levels. And Make to Carrier. And I will Complete to all wish.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
About 8

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoStar Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8