Costa Blanca

Costa Blanca Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work environment
Key Holder (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: communicating with the general public
Cons: short hours
The staff and management were a wonderful team. It was a great work environment making it possible to achieve store and personal goals. Considering the fact that it was such a large store the hardest part of the job would have to be not having enough staff due to the hours that were given weekly.
productive clothing store
Sale Association (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 14, 2014
Pros: discounts on clothes i buy
Cons: not enough shifts
Greeting costumers
"welcome to Costa blanca" "Do you need any assistance"?
-typical day: Help costumers pick out a outfit, cashier, sales representative and clean at the end of my shift.
-learn how to communicate with a variety of different costumers
- increase on my sense of fashion
- worked with co-workers very well
- the hardest part of the job cleaning – more... at the end of the day because we have to put clothes away etc. The store gets real messy
- the most enjoyable part id working with FASHION! – less
great learning enviroment
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJuly 10, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: hours
A typical day included opening and closing of the store, customer service, receiving and processing stock, and merchandising. I learned how to open and close a retail store I also learned alot about merchandising. The co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with.
productive and competitive.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), EtobicokeMay 14, 2014
Costa Blanca is a very professional retail environment thats puts customer satisfaction before anything else. Trendy dress code and self maintenance is mandatory.
was an ok envirnoment
key holder (Former Employee), Toronto ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: long hours
The job overall was a great experience. I got to know a lot about the management and what they do behind close doors
Productive and I loved my team we had
Assistant Manager/Visual/ Key Holder/Stock Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 2, 2014
Pros: meeting new people everyday
Cons: slow days
A typical day at Costa was always productive, whether we were on the floor to being on the computer there was always something to do. What I learned at Costa was becoming more organized and learning how multitask. My co-workers were amazing, we were all like family inside and outside of work. We knew when it was work and when it was fun. The hardest – more... part of the job would be the organization of the company. The most enjoyable was being with the staff and attending to the customers. – less
My first job was fun and interesting
Model sales associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 29, 2014
Cons: never worked much and then the store closed.
A typical day requires a few tasks throughout the day. I learned a lot about working in retail. I had a great manager coaching me all the way through. I had friendly co- workers. Nothing particularly hard about this job. The enjoyable part was getting around getting use to approaching myself and helping customers.
Fun workplace. You build a friendship with all the customers
Customer Sale Associate (Current Employee), MississaugaFebruary 26, 2014
I enjoy working well with others and getting to know their needs. I've been doing retail and building great customer service for over 5 years. My job right now is good but I will like to try something new. I enjoy making outfits for other people depending on the type of events they will be attending. I work well under pressure and always reach budget – more... goals. I enjoy meeting new people and get along with just about anyone. – less
It was a job & it keep me going
Retail Stock Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: my pay
Cons: was not worth it
It was good while it lasts meet new people see alot of bad n good things learning how to deal with issues resolving them..
Fun place to work in a fast paced retail environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 16, 2013
Great experience...Mutiple responsibilities encouraging additional roles and responsibilities
Responsible and very comfortable work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 10, 2013
Cons: long hours
My daily work was to help for the customers. Keep the store clean.
I really loved to work at the Costa Blanca, because the workers were a good team.
I love the people I work with.
Visual manager / merchandiser (Former Employee), west edmonton mallOctober 27, 2013
-my day at work starts at 7 am , I clock in and check emails and print out all thats needed for the day, next i will restock the store and get things ready for me day of visual for the store .
-I have learned a lot about customers likes and dislikes.
-management has changed so am learning
-my co worker are great we all get along very well
-I love my – more... job a lot and I understand everything about it so nothing about my job is hard.
-I love what i do and my co workers are great so just cominig to work is enjoyable for me. – less
good staff.
key holder (Current Employee), torontoOctober 17, 2013
it was okay. dont have much to say. it was okay. dont have much to say. it was okay. dont have much to say. it was okay. dont have much to say. it was okay. dont have much to say.
Wonderful manager. and Place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 9, 2013
My manager was very nice to me while i worked there even though it was seasonal friendly environment to work.
Unpleasant workplace.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecSeptember 16, 2013
Management was very disorganized. Terrible working schedules. No benefits.
Fun workplace with a friendly and welcoming environment
Co-op student (Former Employee), Woodbine MallSeptember 3, 2013
I love working at Costa Blanca. It had a friendly atmosphere and other employees were very welcoming. Typical day included doing inventory, shipping and receiving new merchandise, monitoring changing rooms, assisting customers with fitting on clothes, and setting up store visuals.
Fairweather
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 27, 2013
Pros: my part timer were amazing
Cons: we needed a strong management time
Working at Fairweather we had 7 manager within 1 year , I work at the Yorkdale location. We didn't have good hours and there were so much stress with the store.I didn't have a strong management team but other then that i had amazing part timer .
You put in more than you'll ever get!
Co manager/ assistant manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 26, 2013
Pros: 60% off original priced merchandise, frequent contests with give -aways
Cons: outfits have to be current and items are changed almost weekly, hr structure is poor, hardly time or good enough coverage to take a vacation
If you love fashion and dressing up from head to toe you'll fit right into the culture and environment of Costa Blanca, in store management usually consist of 3 people, and then there is the district manager. Customers are usually fun, trendy and very appreciative of your help, but there are a few snobbish ones. The environment can get very dramatic – more... but it's different for every location and can be really fun too. Upper management tends to be very biased and only takes note of and promote staff that they favour, sometimes for no apparent reason. The hardest thing is trying to make quota when there is absolutely no traffic, there are no excuses! I would recommend working here if you're just a part timer or after school worker, the job security is horrible and you're sometimes replaced by just being taken off the schedule with no sort of warning, letter, or professionalism. – less
Loved helping cusomers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 13, 2013
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: too many employees a little crowded and not needed
open store set up cash register, change room checks, open doors, pricing of merchandise- sales, discounts
Sales, interaction with customer
bank deposits
cleaning, folding clothes
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 9, 2013
WORST JOB/COMPANY TO WORK FOR, ITS CHILD LABOUR I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO GO TO COSTA BLANCA AS THEIR FIRST JOB. THEY GIVE YOU 40 BOXES OF STOCK TO BE DONE IN A IN 5 HOURS BY YOURSELF, AND 30MIN BREAKS FOR A 9 HR SHIFT, THEY ARE OVER PACKED AND THE CLOTHES ARE SO CHEAP BUT YET SO RIDICULOUS PRICED