Costa Blanca Employee Reviews

It was Fun
Cashier and responsible for stocking merchandise (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 December 2016
I was a great job when i just graduated from high school and really enjoyed my time there.I didnt appreciate when my store closed down i was assured a position at another store and then never received a call for schedule and was just mailed my pink slip stating i quit.
Pros
Job discounts
Cons
not knowing if you store would be open from one day to the next
Management team was great in every aspect.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2016
Working here part time taught me how to promote sales and how to be comfortable assisting customers. Making targets was easy and always fun. Usually very busy.
well its closed so what can i say
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 July 2016
good experience as a first job. nice clothing. but they closed down so clearly they did something wrong. um um um um um um um
Fun place to work in
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 May 2016
Lots of stylish clothes and great employee discounts. People are very friendly. Easy to move up in the company. However lots of long hours and just half hour lunches no breaks.
Pros
very active workplace
retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  scarborough,on14 October 2015
I didn't like it this was the worst job ever. the managers were mean and she didn't care about you. the customers were very mouthy and talked to you in a disrespectful manner..
belle place
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  saskatchewan12 May 2015
Je devais aller voir les clientes et leur demander si elles avaient besoin d'aide, je devais les conseiller pour les vêtements et évidement vendre un certain montant par semaine. Les filles avec qui je trvaiallais étaient gentilles et entraidante, une belle équipe. La gérante était très gentille et comprehensible. J'adorais travailler en contact avec les clientes
Pros
50% de rabais sur la marchandise
Cons
longues heure debout
Productive and fun learning experience
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton8 April 2015
Eye opener experience, fun environment. also learned new costumer skills and computer skills. working for the company was very interesting made a lot of new friends and learn new things
productive
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 January 2015
preparing daily paperwork
setting up daily tasks
budgets
meeting quotes
Pros
discounts
best experience
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2014
it was sad when the company bought up by someone else because he never knew what he was doing and the company went out of business.
Great work environment
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2014
The staff and management were a wonderful team. It was a great work environment making it possible to achieve store and personal goals. Considering the fact that it was such a large store the hardest part of the job would have to be not having enough staff due to the hours that were given weekly.
Pros
Communicating with the general public
Cons
Short hours
productive clothing store
Sale Association (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 August 2014
Greeting costumers
"welcome to Costa blanca" "Do you need any assistance"?
-typical day: Help costumers pick out a outfit, cashier, sales representative and clean at the end of my shift.
-learn how to communicate with a variety of different costumers
- increase on my sense of fashion
- worked with co-workers very well
- the hardest part of the job cleaning at the end of the day because we have to put clothes away etc. The store gets real messy
- the most enjoyable part id working with FASHION!
Pros
discounts on clothes i buy
Cons
not enough shifts
great learning enviroment
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 July 2014
A typical day included opening and closing of the store, customer service, receiving and processing stock, and merchandising. I learned how to open and close a retail store I also learned alot about merchandising. The co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with.
Pros
discount
Cons
hours
productive and competitive.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke14 May 2014
Costa Blanca is a very professional retail environment thats puts customer satisfaction before anything else. Trendy dress code and self maintenance is mandatory.
was an ok envirnoment
key holder (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON8 April 2014
The job overall was a great experience. I got to know a lot about the management and what they do behind close doors
Pros
discount
Cons
Productive and I loved my team we had
Assistant Manager/Visual/ Key Holder/Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 April 2014
A typical day at Costa was always productive, whether we were on the floor to being on the computer there was always something to do. What I learned at Costa was becoming more organized and learning how multitask. My co-workers were amazing, we were all like family inside and outside of work. We knew when it was work and when it was fun. The hardest part of the job would be the organization of the company. The most enjoyable was being with the staff and attending to the customers.
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Slow days
My first job was fun and interesting
Model sales associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 March 2014
A typical day requires a few tasks throughout the day. I learned a lot about working in retail. I had a great manager coaching me all the way through. I had friendly co- workers. Nothing particularly hard about this job. The enjoyable part was getting around getting use to approaching myself and helping customers.
Cons
Never worked much and then the store closed.
Fun workplace. You build a friendship with all the customers
Customer Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga26 February 2014
I enjoy working well with others and getting to know their needs. I've been doing retail and building great customer service for over 5 years. My job right now is good but I will like to try something new. I enjoy making outfits for other people depending on the type of events they will be attending. I work well under pressure and always reach budget goals. I enjoy meeting new people and get along with just about anyone.
It was a job & it keep me going
Retail Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2014
It was good while it lasts meet new people see alot of bad n good things learning how to deal with issues resolving them..
Pros
my pay
Cons
was not worth it
Fun place to work in a fast paced retail environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 December 2013
Great experience...Mutiple responsibilities encouraging additional roles and responsibilities
Responsible and very comfortable work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2013
My daily work was to help for the customers. Keep the store clean.
I really loved to work at the Costa Blanca, because the workers were a good team.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Blanca. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8