This is an excellent opportunity to break into the sports industry. The internship will provide the candidate with a wide range of experience and opportunity to learn about the many facets of sport. You will be involved in all day-to-day operations of Cosmos Sports, actively working within several areas of the Cosmos Sports scope of business, such as Marketing, Ticket Sales, Retail Sales, Branding, Consulting, Recruiting, Corporate Sponsorship, and Event Management. Our interns are given the opportunity and responsibility to handle major clients. For instance, Account Executives in the past have worked with the CTV Olympics, Bills in Toronto, Canadian Soccer Association, Edmonton Eskimos, and CHL. If you are looking to begin a career in the sports, there is no better place to start than the Cosmos Sports Internship.
Requirements: The ideal candidates will exemplify the following characteristic:
- Minimum 40 hours/week
- Strong understanding of MS Office Applications
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines are essential for a fast-paced environment
- Passion for sports and sports business
- Commitment to Integrity
- Extremely proactive
- Superior work ethic
- Ability to work as an effective team player, as well as independently
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Other duties as required
This is a full-time four month unpaid internship.