Cosmos Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Veriety
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB20 February 2018
This job provided lots of variety and flexibility. There was a lot of responsibility placed on front line workers if any mistakes were made. Job security was not very good as any mistakes were not forgiven or correction allowed. Upkeep on certificates and Accreditation was great.
overall
Support worker (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB16 August 2017
clients are wonderful, staff is good for what they have to do.
quite disorganized and sometimes staff/client ratio doesn't make sense.
some are overloaded while others should have more. safety first isn't the motto
upper management is clueless, middle management are 'mircomanagers' and the staff are overwhelmed
Great Culture
Career Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB2 June 2016
Cosmos is forward thinking with many creative outlets. They offer a variety of training and conference options to help provide skills for the staff.Communication could be better from the top to the bottom but a great stop in a persons journey.
Pros
Training
Cons
Excellent place to work with great management support & they truly value supporting adults within their home and within the community.
Full-Time Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB27 February 2015
Great place to work for. Management are top notch They have lots of training to keep us in the know. They offer excellent wages, benefits and RRSP plan. I would still be working for them if I wasn't returning to Ontario.
Pros
Excellent Management, Team Training, Wages
Productive and fun
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB25 February 2013
I start work 8 a.m and work with person with disabilities throughout the community. I learn that persons with disabilities can work normal jobs and teach the skills to help them increase their ability to participate in a wider range of community activities.
The management is very knowledgeable and someone you can go if there is a problem.
My co-workers are great and we try to always work as a team.
The hardest part of my job is not getting to close to are participants as some capture your heart.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the hugs I get from our participants
Pros
special bonuses once a year and 5 week holidays
Cons
not enough time for paper work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmos Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2