Job Title: Cosmetic Reception and Medical Administration
Based at: CosMedixMD INC.
Position reports to: Office Manager & Clinic Director
Job Purpose Summary: Patient Liaison and Treatment Promotion
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage a high volume of incoming client calls and emails with a rapid response rate and the utmost professionalism and efficiency.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/ other physician's offices/ Medical Representatives/ suppliers/ visitors/ enquirers and other staff; interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Monitor and Manage Aesthetic and Cosmetic booking schedule, including but not limited to: confirmation calls, cancellation lists, and event RSVP's.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and general administration support to Aestheticians and Physicians; including but not limited to: preparing and filing client charts, preparing consent forms, preparing medical documentation for insurance and tax purposes, and managing before and after photos of clients.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date electronic client records.
- Maintain accurate inventory and place orders for relevant office and Aesthetic supplies.
- Coordinate office meetings, training sessions, patient events and specials, and contribute to monthly newsletters.
- Maintain Cosmetic waiting room in a clean and tidy state and ensure ample treatment literature and refreshments are available for clients.
- Manage movement, security and accounting of cash & revenue in accordance with agreed processes and standards (as defined in the operating manual).
- Promote and manage VIP Membership program and Member accounts, collect data in excel spreadsheet to monitor the programs progress and generate statistics.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
Candidate must have. . .
A Friendly, pleasant and professional nature.
Superb multi-tasking and prioritization abilities.
Superb customer service and conflict resolution skills.
Experience working in the healthcare sector, OHIP billing an asset.
Computer Literacy, and experience using scheduling software such as INSIGHT.
Knowledge base of skin health, cosmetic procedures and cosmeceutical product lines.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD REPLY BY EMAIL TO MHASTINGS @ COSMEDIXMD.COM
Indeed - 5 months ago