Assembly & Test Technician 1
Corrosion Service Company was founded in 1950 and provides electrochemical corrosion control systems to a broad range of industries. Our engineering operations division supplies and supports electronics, instruments and technology used for the control and monitoring of corrosion in a variety of structures and equipment. Corrosion Service has grown and evolved into a multi-faceted organization with locations across Canada. We are proud of our talented staff who have contributed to the success of our company over the past 60 years.
The Assembly & Test Technician 1 is to support the manufacturing department.
This is permanent full time position, 40 hours a week, located in Markham ON
- Responsible for assembly, test and repair of products manufactured by CSCL.
- Applicants must be physically fit and able to lift over 20 kg.
- Use of tools including drill press, bench grinder, various saws, hand drills, soldering iron, multi-meters, oscilloscope, etc.
- Read assembly drawings, mechanical drawings, wiring schematics and use this information to manufacture sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Test assembled product and complete QA documentation showing test results.
- Strictly follow materials list as determined by the BOM and construct products as defined by wiring schematics and assembly drawings. Bill of Material (BOM) and drawings are the documents provided to direct the work.
- Minimum two year college diploma in a technical field is required for this position
- Electro-mechanical or electrical disciplines are preferred
- The successful candidate will perform well in a team environment as well as being able to work independently with minimal supervision and will have above average written, oral and computer skills.
Corrosion Service is a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes Corrosion Service a great place to work and grow. Corrosion Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you would like to work in a stimulating environment with the prospect of developing your potential, we invite you to explore the possibility of joining our team.
Qualified applicants should submit a covering letter and resume to:
HR / Payroll Coordinator