Corrosion Service has been a leader in the science of corrosion prevention since it was founded in 1950. We are proud of our talented staff whose seamless collaboration has cultivated Canada's first corrosion engineering services group into the world leader that it is today.
This position will provide the right individual with an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals located in the Markham/Richmond Hill area.
- Provide administrative support to the Markham CSCL office.
- Liaising with customers as required.
- Required to open projects using Pronto software.
- Provide document control support on large projects.
- File management, including organization and maintenance of electronic and paper files.
- Support other departments in administrative tasks/projects as assigned.
- Certificate/diploma in Office Administration
- Minimum 3 - 6 years’ experience in administration
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate under minimum supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Honesty and Integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Indeed - 4 months ago
Corrosion Service offers an extensive array of services for monitoring and mitigating corrosion on pipelines. Our expertise and services cov...