BNP Paribas is a European leader in global banking and financial services and is one of the 4 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor’s.
The group is present in over 78 countries, with 188,000 employees. The group holds key positions in three major segments: Corporate and Investment Banking, Asset Management & Services and Retail Banking. Present throughout Europe in all of its business lines, BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in North America.
The qualifying candidate will join the Prime Brokerage IT group of BNP Paribas and will work on Financing & Risk applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the existing applications and processes as well as develop new ones.
- Interact with the development and support teams in US.
- Document business processes and flows.
- Oversee the implementation of the new flows, processes and applications from inception to completion.
- Participate in all user acceptance testing.
- Bilingual (French, English).
- Strong OOP skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
- Experience with distributed caching
- Application Performance tuning
- TDD / XP / Scrum / Agile process
Qualifications & requirements
- 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Computer Sciences Bachelor required, Master is a plus.
- Background in the financial or banking industry, knowledge of capital markets
The candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, meet deadlines and be a team player willing to learn.