Corporate Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Corporate Services, Inc. reviews

immediate co workers helped provide a comfortable work environment, upper management not so helpful
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI30 August 2013
This position required us to make several sales calls a day. Most were discouraging. Filling job orders was satisfying but most of the time it was a long drawn out process with lots of disappointment. Upper management was not a positive force in our daily duties.
Part of my job was to process applications. That kept us busy. It was great building a relationship with our customers. The pay was definately too low for what was expected of me. I was required to run the office by myself for long period of time when co workers had quit. Overall I would not recommend working there.
Pros
meet diverse clientel
Cons
staffing industry is very discouraging at times

Other Corporate Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great team environment, good work environment, minimal commute
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON20 January 2017
This organization is a very good place to work. I've been here for almost 11 years, and have enjoyed it the entire time. Good benefits, good people, good challenges.
Good people and good opportunities
HR Consultant (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON19 January 2017
Very good people to work with, low commute, room for advancement, training opportunities, good benefits, good work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9