Corporate Services, Inc.

Corporate Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Leadership is vey important to change other people skills, make sure junior officials can management the institution without you. Hard work.
OSD - Senior Legal Administration Officer (MR6) (Current Employee), BhishoOctober 26, 2015
Pros: Giving to needy
Cons: Long hours at work
Work independently research every aspect of my work. Leadership, mentorship and meet strategic objective of the institution. Working hard as we are all leaders in our different portfolios transparency
Wonderful Company to work for.
Adm. Asst. to VP Sales and Proposal Director (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLOctober 16, 2015
Created proposals for the marketing department.
Enjoyed using Microsoft office, PowerPoint and word.
The proposals were colorful and creative using pictures of various buildings and surroundings.
Machinist (Former Employee), Dixon, ILSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: long nights
worked on machines. had a friend that helped me out by training me. working with heavy things. worked graveyard sifts. overall not a bad job.
learning Factory work
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 21, 2015
Pros: learning how to assemble products
Cons: having to reassemble broken parts
I put things together and past them on to the next person, I also inspected other peoples work. Then I packaged them up for shipping.
Best job I ever had
2nd Shift Supervisor/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMarch 1, 2015
Pros: almost everything
Cons: leaky roof that needed fixed
I loved this company and would work for them again instantly. Not a lot of employee so it was easy to get to know everyone. Learned to operate a forklift, band sealers, augers, and a baler machine. Gained supervisory experience. Communicating with some of the Hispanic employees. Driving the forklift was the most enjoyable part.
Productive work environment
Assembly/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILJanuary 31, 2015
start up machine, run and inspect medical parts, clean working area, and run tests on parts for working quality. Worked with quality individuals and learned to work as a team.
I am a hard working dedicated worker all about helping out the team
General Laborer (Former Employee), Rockford, ILSeptember 2, 2014
I have Worked several different work sites for this temp service , industrial jobs Warehouse worker , Rent-A-Center delivery some sand blasting and heat treating, some professional moving at Springfield Van company, unloading fiber insulation.
Horrible
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILAugust 13, 2014
Pros: insurace, break
Cons: no advancement
This job started off great. I was told I would be put on salary after 90 days as well as having my benefits. After being there for a short period of time harassment started to become a every day thing. Regardless of what you would do. The best part about this job would be the paid vacation as well as sending people out on jobs and seeing there smiling faces
People Recycling
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Lake Geneva, WIJune 27, 2014
Pros: learned many different job tasks in a short amount of time
Cons: no hiring opportunities
Short term opportunities with very few long term positions ever available. Management seemed to push people from job to job rather than finding the right positions for the right people. Never had an opportunity to know the management or even many co-workers. Found myself working 3 months and once the contract was up for one company they would move people onto the next.
It's an unbalanced career but it is a great stepping stone for an entry level employee.
Production Worker (Current Employee), Rockford, ILMay 30, 2014
Corporate Services is a great workplace for workers who can't find work. They will put you in temp to hire positions which is great because people can earn their position. They are a fair company and they give everybody a fair chance to work if they qualify. The typical day at work can vary from warehouse production to landscaping or moving furniture. They mainly have general labor positions. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning a variety of skills. The hardest part is that it is not a stable job and some jobs only require you to work one day. I love the management, they are always focused and they always answer the phone to assist you with your needs.
Steer Clear
Assembler and Light Industrial (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: will find you work
Cons: everything
They throw you into any job they can. They dont give a clear overview of the jobs before you start them. If the job doesnt fit you or you turn it down they wont find you another one.
immediate co workers helped provide a comfortable work environment, upper management not so helpful
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee), Janesville, WIAugust 30, 2013
Pros: meet diverse clientel
Cons: staffing industry is very discouraging at times
This position required us to make several sales calls a day. Most were discouraging. Filling job orders was satisfying but most of the time it was a long drawn out process with lots of disappointment. Upper management was not a positive force in our daily duties.
Part of my job was to process applications. That kept us busy. It was great building a relationship with our customers. The pay was definately too low for what was expected of me. I was required to run the office by myself for long period of time when co workers had quit. Overall I would not recommend working there.
Pretty dedicated recruiters with questionable pay offers
Temporary Packer and Inspector (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILAugust 16, 2013
Pros: scheduales, prompt replys, helpful and professional.
Cons: how much in advance you can work, record keeping, low pay
I didn't mind their Woodstock location. The ladys where very helpful with finding me a job. Then I got let go, I screwed up and I still feel bad. Told them what happened and they still gave me a second chance. Didn't have much luck but they still offer me jobs. They understand accidents happen and humans have errors. I still use these ladies as a reference too.
Typical Temp service
Lead Packer (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILApril 28, 2013
I was just put in different factories that either involved assembly line work or checking and packing of materials.
Sweat shop environments
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Lake Geneva, WIMarch 16, 2013
Pros: losing weight due to extreme conditions in the summer.
Cons: getting paid very little to do animal labor.
Not only do the wages at these jobs suck, you work in the hottest of conditions possible. The owners of these companies are trying to keep costs down by not running any air conditioning in the summer time and that is where you are sent to work. So if you like working in hellish conditions for $9.00 an hour, coming home covered in sweat and dirt, being too tired to move for the rest of the day, then this place is for you! If you want actual human working conditions, forget about it! You will NOT find that here.
Corporate Services Sucks
Employee is all I'm saying (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILJune 28, 2012
There is no respect and no organization. I cannot believe they have been in business since 1986. Seems like they just started a few years ago. Do not recommend.
nice place to work
Temporary assignment at Network Medical (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJune 21, 2012
Temporary assignment at Network Medical Review.
Reviewed doctor reports for Long Term/Short
Term disability insurance claims. Reviewed reports for correct dates, names and company standard verbiages.
Corporate Services-Typical Week
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILMay 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: short staffed, communication
I opened the office, at 7am. I would re-route the phones to our office from Corporate. We welcomed walk in applicants, so anyone who came in I, interviewed, input their information into the database, and made sure all the information was correct. I would check all daily orders to make sure that our employees arrived on time, and there were no problems with our customers. I would answering all incoming calls, and address all issues. I would talk to customers and get more business, I would also do searches for candidates for open positions. I would pre-screen candidates, background check, drug screen, and test all possible candidates. I would post ad's to recruit more candidates. I would do payroll on Tuesday's, handed payroll out of Fridays and addressed any problems with hours. I would make all applications as we did not offer online applications. I would have all workers compensation out of the office, and unemployment/hearings. Documentation was critical, multitasking was critical. It was a small three person office, I was under my manager and when she was not available I took on her roll. I also training all new in-house staff. For a small three person office, we were #2 out of eight for our company. We were right beneath Corporate. I was the #1 Placement Coordinator out of 8 offices. We employed 150+ employees on a given week.

I learned all aspects of staffing out of this location. Recruitment, sales, account management, and basic human resources.