LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER
We are presently accepting resumes from licensed Loss Prevention Officers to join our team of retail investigative professionals.
CIS provides loss prevention services to large department and clothing stores and we presently have full time, part time and casual positions available.
In order to apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a valid ALBERTA security/loss prevention license
- Strong knowledge of the criminal code as it applies to retail security, powers of arrest and use of force.
- Physically fit and professional appearance - able to perform all job functions safely
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak and write fluently in English
- Ability to write effective internal and police reports
- PPCT, Handcuffing and Cooperative Policing Training preferred
- Previous loss prevention experience preferred
- Law Enforcement and Security Foundations students (with a valid SSIA license) welcome to apply
Duties include conducting foot patrols of the sales floor to identify and arrest persons committing thefts, frauds and other criminal offenses on and in relation to store property. Compiling of internal and police reports, handling of evidence and court testimony as required.
Please apply via this site by submitting your resume in WP or PDF format with hourly wage expectations.
Thank you for your interest.