Corporate Business Solutions Employee Reviews

human resources
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL25 August 2017
very fulfilling and satisfying job. Enjoy all the people I work with on a daily basis and it's never boring. I feel management is very supportive of all employees and they actually listen when problems arise.
Pros
good people
Cfo
Accounts Receivable, Payable, and Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 August 2017
I was hired as a temp but was offered the job, which I loved. The CFO of the company passed away and the new CFO wanted to hire her own team. I did mostly Accounts Payamble.
Trainee
Trainee Technician (Former Employee) –  Lautoka21 July 2017
Enjoyable and challenging at first when to learn a lot of technical stuffs. Management are always on your back. Culture is good, most hardest part of the work is being given a task by yourselves,
Pros
Team work
good career choice
Junior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL9 June 2017
Great place to grow your career. Interesting clients and something that you can really put on your resume. Flexible schedule. Did not really like the leadership and in the beginning i had to work long hours.
Pros
resume builder
consultant
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL19 May 2017
I have a very flexible arrangement and the ability to work from home(I'm the exception rather than the norm). Salary and benefits are way above what I have had in the past with a work from home arrangement. Work life balance can be an issue when deadlines are set. Client deadlines override any flexibility I may have in work time.
Pros
work from home, salary
Cons
deadlines
Pad your resume
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL23 February 2017
Excellent place to perfect business skills, and become results driven. There is no work / personal balance and these folks are ultimate Alpha's. They run an excellent business model and generate substantial profits and it is a great model for the perfect business framework. There is no "feelings" at this organization.
Pros
Business Skills improvement and industry exposure
Cons
Limited or no personal life, Minimum 40 hr but closer to 60 hr work week.
helping small businesses
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL27 January 2017
I really enjoy being able to help small business's organize and streamline their companies and processes. hours can be long depending on how dedicated you are.
Pros
great clients, met a lot of good people
great training
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL18 November 2016
CBS is a great company if you are new to the business and I found their training to be superior to my last company. I didn't feel lost or thrown to the wolves which had been my prior experience at my old company. Management was awesome in making sure I was ready t succeed and so far I have been killing it. I would also like to state how helpful my coworkers have been since being hired on.
Pros
good pay, good people, good business
Accomplished allot at CBS
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL8 September 2016
I have been an employee with CBS for almost 4 years now and I feel like I have been able to help allot of companies and people.

Most of my job is helping companies reorganize and create a blueprint for continued success. Sometimes the work can be grueling and tedious but at the end of the day I feel like I am really making a difference in peoples lives. The travel can take its toll but other than that I have nothing but positive things to say about working here.
Pros
Salary and benefits package were very competitive and I am not leaving anytime soon.
Cons
The travel can be grueling on your personal life, Sometimes coworkers can be very competitive.
Good worklife balance, OK management
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL17 June 2016
CBS does a decent job of allowing a balance between your work-life and your home-life. I almost never had to work more than a 40 hour work week in the 4 years I was there. On the other hand though I would sometimes feel like I was lacking in leadership and mentoring. I do admit that I would prefer that to micro managing I have dealt with at other companies. If you are an independent worker you will excel at this company.
Pros
Great hours and easy going
Cons
Sometimes felt lost
Liked my Managers
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL6 June 2016
Worked at CBS for over 4 years and just recently left for a lateral position at another company with better benefits and pay. I was a senior business analyst with CBS after starting out as an assistant 4 years ago. I enjoyed the work and loved my coworkers but had to leave because of a offer to good to pass up.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the usual office bureaucracy that exists at any company. Coworkers were always helpful even in such a competitive job. I felt like management really cared about my growth as an employee.
Pros
Good benefits and competitive pay.
Cons
Office bureaucracy
Was successful, but did not enjoy working for this firm.
Senior Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, Illinois8 September 2013
There are better places to work, in my opinion, if your are qualified to work as a consultant.On a positive note, the relationships you establish with your fellow consultants can be very rewarding.
Pros
Relationships with fellow consultants
Cons
Long hours, pay not competitive, ineffective management
Great staff and location
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA15 January 2013
I worked at CBS on a temporary basis. My typical day consisted of answering the phones, filing, and various projects that were assigned to me. The management and staff were friendly and easy to work with.
Pros
free drinks and coffee. friendly atmostphere and location.
Cons
temporary assignment
Fun place to work and everyone was team players
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 3030314 June 2012
I was laid off from this job due to lack of work. I was the Office Manager and was responsible for processing payroll, ordering all office supplies and maintaining all equipment. In short, just making sure the office ran smoothly.
Pros
the paid for my gym membership
Cons
job not challenging enough