Corporate Business Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Liked my Managers
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 6, 2016
Worked at CBS for over 4 years and just recently left for a lateral position at another company with better benefits and pay. I was a senior business analyst with CBS after starting out as an assistant 4 years ago. I enjoyed the work and loved my coworkers but had to leave because of a offer to good to pass up.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the usual office bureaucracy that exists at any company. Coworkers were always helpful even in such a competitive job. I felt like management really cared about my growth as an employee.
Pros
Good benefits and competitive pay.
Cons
Office bureaucracy
Was successful, but did not enjoy working for this firm.
Senior Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisSeptember 8, 2013
There are better places to work, in my opinion, if your are qualified to work as a consultant.On a positive note, the relationships you establish with your fellow consultants can be very rewarding.
Pros
relationships with fellow consultants
Cons
long hours, pay not competitive, ineffective management
Fun place to work and everyone was team players
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30303June 14, 2012
I was laid off from this job due to lack of work. I was the Office Manager and was responsible for processing payroll, ordering all office supplies and maintaining all equipment. In short, just making sure the office ran smoothly.
Pros
the paid for my gym membership
Cons
job not challenging enough
Great staff and location
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 15, 2013
I worked at CBS on a temporary basis. My typical day consisted of answering the phones, filing, and various projects that were assigned to me. The management and staff were friendly and easy to work with.
Pros
free drinks and coffee. friendly atmostphere and location.
Cons
temporary assignment

2.4