Corporate Business Solutions Employee Reviews

Accomplished allot at CBS
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL8 September 2016
I have been an employee with CBS for almost 4 years now and I feel like I have been able to help allot of companies and people.

Most of my job is helping companies reorganize and create a blueprint for continued success. Sometimes the work can be grueling and tedious but at the end of the day I feel like I am really making a difference in peoples lives. The travel can take its toll but other than that I have nothing but positive things to say about working here.
Pros
Salary and benefits package were very competitive and I am not leaving anytime soon.
Cons
The travel can be grueling on your personal life, Sometimes coworkers can be very competitive.
Good worklife balance, OK management
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL17 June 2016
CBS does a decent job of allowing a balance between your work-life and your home-life. I almost never had to work more than a 40 hour work week in the 4 years I was there. On the other hand though I would sometimes feel like I was lacking in leadership and mentoring. I do admit that I would prefer that to micro managing I have dealt with at other companies. If you are an independent worker you will excel at this company.
Pros
Great hours and easy going
Cons
Sometimes felt lost
Liked my Managers
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL6 June 2016
Worked at CBS for over 4 years and just recently left for a lateral position at another company with better benefits and pay. I was a senior business analyst with CBS after starting out as an assistant 4 years ago. I enjoyed the work and loved my coworkers but had to leave because of a offer to good to pass up.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the usual office bureaucracy that exists at any company. Coworkers were always helpful even in such a competitive job. I felt like management really cared about my growth as an employee.
Pros
Good benefits and competitive pay.
Cons
Office bureaucracy
Was successful, but did not enjoy working for this firm.
Senior Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, Illinois8 September 2013
There are better places to work, in my opinion, if your are qualified to work as a consultant.On a positive note, the relationships you establish with your fellow consultants can be very rewarding.
Pros
Relationships with fellow consultants
Cons
Long hours, pay not competitive, ineffective management
Great staff and location
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA15 January 2013
I worked at CBS on a temporary basis. My typical day consisted of answering the phones, filing, and various projects that were assigned to me. The management and staff were friendly and easy to work with.
Pros
free drinks and coffee. friendly atmostphere and location.
Cons
temporary assignment
Fun place to work and everyone was team players
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 3030314 June 2012
I was laid off from this job due to lack of work. I was the Office Manager and was responsible for processing payroll, ordering all office supplies and maintaining all equipment. In short, just making sure the office ran smoothly.
Pros
the paid for my gym membership
Cons
job not challenging enough

4.3