Cornerstone Insurance

Cornerstone Insurance Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
financial planner
marketing financial planner (Former Employee), LagosFebruary 24, 2014
i work in the financial planner department which involved the management of client funds for future purposes and i learnt alot from the professional field in the company that gave me an edge working with SA babatunde.
Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee), LagosDecember 7, 2013
Pros: free lunch last fridays
Cons: management controls everything
It's a good career job
You don't need to work weekend
They have good management but you need to bring new client weekly
productive,and fun
Updating clients Payment (Current Employee), Lagos,Nigeria.November 12, 2013
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: short break time
it all about insurance selling life product such as maximum investment plan(mip)chef children Education fund Gl which is Group life policy all this are thing we work on everyday.i do update all individual policy payment all over the branches,such as warri,kano kaduna,abuja,ibadan and many more.And my co worker are as loving,and hardworking people.The – more... hardest part of the job is mostly manual and stressful. – less
Very Intense atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Baldwyn, MSJune 3, 2013
Pros: gov. holidays
Cons: no retirement
Very intense atmosphere, I've learned about all the different coverages with property and casualty. I really enjoy working with the customers who come in to get insurance or to maintain the policy that they have. The hardest part is being behind a desk all day in an intense environment.
Professional work place, helped me become more professional
Administrative assistant (Current Employee), Goleta, CAMay 2, 2013
Pros: great relationship with upper manager.
Cons: not a stable job
This is a great company, Learned alot from insurance to life policies and was showen alot of respect in my position.
Interesting
Insurance underwriter and marketer (Current Employee), Lagos, GUJuly 11, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: no health care or allowance
A typical day at work is usually going out to market new prospect as well as making proposals for them.

Moreso a affirmatory work of underwriting new as well as existing ones.

I have learnt how to calculate the basic ways of determining insurance policy that is its acceptability or rejection.

My co-workers are interesting set of people that makes – more... the place lively and put you on your toes when the need be.

The hardest part of it is convincing customers to part with their money due to ignorance in this part of the world

When the cheques are paid for claims and the customer satisfaction. – less

About Cornerstone Insurance

Cornerstone Insurance Inc. offers a fantastic career opportunity for sales and customer service minded individuals looking for – Read more