At CoreTech, we are committed to delivering people and technology solutions that contribute to the success of our clients. We do this by helping organizations find the right people or solution at the right time.
- Ranked #7. The Branham Group's Top 10 Growth Companies.
- Ranked #23. Alberta Venture's 2012 Fast Growth 50.
- Finalist for Alberta's Best Workplace Awards.
It’s about the People
Through our core values, Care, Opportunity, Respect, and Excellence, CoreTech strives to be Alberta’s most trusted staffing and professional services company. We are committed, responsive, accountable and place the utmost importance on relationships while giving our clients and employees the chance to grow. CoreTech is currently seeking a seasoned Technical Recruiting professional. We are in a period of aggressive growth and are looking for a top performer to add to our team.
· Do you find it fulfilling to help your clients and team achieve their objectives?
· Is your deep rooted passion for success contagious?
· Are you the type who thrives in an energetic, fast-paced environment?
· Do you enjoy working with a dynamic, focused team?
What you need to succeed?
· Have a position positive, ‘go-getter’ attitude.
· Be dedicated, persistent, innovative, flexible and driven to succeed.
· Have a good network of industry contacts in Calgary.
· Outstanding interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
· Full Life cycle recruitment to locate “Top Talent” including; resume screening, interviews, searching internal and external job boards and CRM’s, Reference checks and customer service of consultants on assignment.
· Exceed recruiting KPI’s
· Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
· Work with CoreTech Sales team to identify top accounts, target skill sets and client leads.
· Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive environment.
· Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and get referrals.
· 3-5 years related recruiting experience. (Technical Recruitment is an asset)
· Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
· Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
· Be familiar with Microsoft Word, MS Outlook and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
· Successful customer service background in dealing with consultants and clients.
· Have a desire to learn and advance in fast-paced sales environment and be capable of
regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
What’s In It For You?
· Fun, competitive and challenging work environment.
· Base plus commission compensation structure.
· Benefits Package
· Incentives and Rewards
If the opportunity to control your income potential and work with a people focused, industry leader is appealing to you, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.