This position provides SAP Technical Change Management directions and advice; creates, maintains and implement SAP Technical Change Management practices and processes across programs and projects.
Responsibilities of the SAP Technical Change Management Coordinator:
· SME for the SAP Technical Change Management processes
· Coordinate and Lead Technical Change Management meetings for management of SAP Change Requests (Transports), IT MOCs (Management of Change Documentation), Retrofit Management and General process governance.
· Work with SAP Sustainment, SDS PMO Project Managements and IS Service Provider teams for execution of SAP Technical Change Management deliverables (Movement of transports and MOCs).
· Review consistency of IS MOC and SAP ChaRM documentation requirements as per the SAP Technical Change Management checklists
· Provide estimation for SAP Technical Change Management Efforts for large programs.
· Provide Support and SAP Technical Change Management deliverables for peak SAP change periods such as SAP Cutovers and Post go live support periods
· Identify risks/ issue within SAP extended landscape due to change management activities
· Stay current with technology trends for SAP Technical Change Management toolsets (SAP Solution Management , SAP ChaRM, SAP Basis Practices)
· Degree /Diploma in Business administration or Computer science
· 5 years (or more) experience in Information Technology field.
· Strong presentation development and delivery skills are a must.
· Strong critical thinking, analysis and problem solving skills combined with a positive, team based approach;
· Strong communications skills.
· Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management and staff
· Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· The ability to work independently within tight timelines.
· Familiarity with SAP Technical Change Management toolsets such as SAP Solution Manager , SAP Transports, SAP ChaRM and general Basic understanding of SAP Basis will be a great asset
Nice to have
Exposure to SAP
Project management skills