Position: Product Planner
Location: Markham, ON
Salary: $60,000 - $68,000
SCOPE: The person in this role will be responsible for the management and implementation of engineering changes and associated processes. This includes ensuring accurate bills of materials and continuity of supply for the Manufacturing Operation.
- A business designation or Bachelor of Arts degree, or college diploma (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years Supply Chain change or Engineering change experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools and Outlook
- Experience with JDE and PLM an asset
- Programming ability in Access/Crystal is an asset
- A high degree of motivation and be proactive in anticipating potential issues taking preventative measures
- Strong communication skills to ensure that all parties understand and receive appropriate information in a timely manner
Core Services is a Premier Provider of Oracle Consulting and Hosting Services. Focused on Oracle Applications since 1990, Core Services is...