POSITION: Material Planner
INDUSTRY: FOOD MANUFACTURING
LOCATION: Brampton, ON
SALARY: $50,000 - $55,000
Full Time Permanent position
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Planner provides support services to the Maintenance Department. This role will be primarily responsible for developing job plans and advance work schedules.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance work and maintain related documentation and review daily maintenance work schedules to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate building maintenance activities and manage relevant contracts.
- Prepare Approved Funding Expenditure (AFE) documentation for maintenance projects.
- Provide backup coverage to the Maintenance Supervisor as required.
- Minimum 3 years of maintenance or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary education in industrial or mechanical engineering is required.
- Strong knowledge of production equipment, tools, and parts required (i.e. electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and technical).
- Strong communication, negotiation, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally, and in writing.
- Advanced computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office applications).