Position: Inventory Control Analyst
Pay: $35,000 - $40,000
Location: Mississauga, ON
Full-time Permanent opportunity
- Over 3 years similar professional experience
- Inventory management knowledge
- Must be very organized
- Able to work independently with little management
- Manage inventory requirements for all processes within the company
- Identification and tracking of inventory items for purchase and reorder
- Report on idle stock and obsolete items with the intent of determining potential reallocation to asset recovery
- Work with the manufacturing, engineering and purchasing staff to order and receive inventory items
- Report of inventory turnover
- Assist in material and inventory forecasting by liaising across all departments
- Promote process improvement
- Logistics expert for plant
- N.A.F.T.A. code development and yearly review.
- Certificate of origin documentation development.
- Resolution of customs/shipping documentation issues
- Selection and review of carriers.
- Encourage and implement continuous improvement process
Indeed - 22 months ago