Rapidly Growing Firm Seeking an Assistant Real Estate Manager
We are an Edmonton based real estate managment firm looking to hire an assistant property manager to help facilitate future growth.
As we continue to expand our operations, there will be excellent opportunities to grow into new roles within the firm and help to create an exciting work environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
Previous contractor or handyman experience and knowledge is preferred, along with strong business and interpersonal skills.
The position demands exceptional customer service skills, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The job description and qualifications are as follows:
Description: This individual reports to senior management and is responsible for providing administrative and operational services, while implementing various systems and procedures. Site visits and the ability to assess and problem shoot various plumbing, electrical and heating issues will also be incorporated into the role.
Job Purpose / Scope: The goal of this position is to assist senior managers in managing condominium corporations. This role will evolve into a full-time real estate management position where the individual will oversee their own portfolio of properties and staff members.
1. Assist senior managers with the management of the firm’s real estate portfolio.
2. Regular site inspections of real estate portfolio and assessment of plumbing, electrical, or heating issues with buildings and specific units.
3. Inputting of data into CRM system and ensuring the quality of the information in the system.
4. Writing and delivering notices and letters.
5. Coordinating maintenance requests and repairs.
6. Involved in the budgeting process and the compilation of monthly financial statements.
7. Engage in business development efforts.
8. Attend and assist with Board meetings.
9. Address minor client concerns.
10. Liaise with the Boards of Directors for each property.
11. Filing and obtaining various corporation documents.
12. Schedule and maintain projects as per a company-wide maintenance schedule for all properties.
Previous experience in trades and a grasp of basic business and communication skills is required.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
2. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
4. Enthusiasm and passion to excel and help manage the growth of our firm.
5. Strong customer service experience.
6. Willingness to consistently provide exceptional customer service.
7. Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
8. Ability and willingness to work some early mornings, evenings, or weekend days as required.
Please forward your resume and we will contact you to set up an interview.