Core Creative (corecreative.ca) is a web applications company specializing in field ticketing solutions that work online and offline. We are a small company with a rapidly growing demand from the energy sector.
Core Creative is looking for an experienced developer to play an integral role in the design and implementation of our product. While experience with the Microsoft web stack would be an asset, what we care about is your passion for creating a great product, willingness to embrace new technology, ability to work within a team, and to meet goals. We understand that a good software developer is a good software developer regardless of the number of checkboxes in the Skills & Requirements section.
The software development team works closely with the product management team, and the customer, to guide the design and goals for the product using an agile approach. You will have the opportunity to grow within the company, and have an immediate and direct impact on the success of our feature product.
Core Creative has had 20-30% revenue growth for four consecutive years. Come share our success.
- Product implementation
- Product design
- Optimize test plans
- Product deployments
- Plan product future growth and scalability
- Collaborate with management on product status
- Liaison with customer on delivery status
Technical Skills (in order of preference)
- Degree in Computer. Science/Software Engineering preferred
- 2-5 years of professional development experience
- C# (Java developers pick up C# quickly)
- Entity Framework
- Source Control
- Microsoft MVC web framework
- Designing loosely coupled systems
- HTML 5 (localdb, appcache, etc.)
- Web application security
- Ideally the candidate would be in Calgary or Regina.
- Telecommuting is may be an option.