Core-Mark International

Core-Mark International Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Un-organized
Applicant (Former Employee), Milton, ONDecember 5, 2012
Application made for a Fleet manager/safety position. After 2 interviews, have heard nothing in almost 2 months. Very un-professional.
There was very little employee assistance
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABNovember 4, 2012
Pros: the pay was good, my manager lily was awesome until she was replaced by someone not as qualified
Cons: new management not very accessible, the drivers were late a lot, made customers very upset
I had issues getting help when equipment was not working and the truck drivers were not given correct delivery schedules making my job more difficult.
Company Evaluation Summary
Order Selector, warehouse worker (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaMay 14, 2012
Core-Mark was a fine company since it first started in 1888. Its main objective is to service the convenience industry. I had worked in its Calgary warehouse for nine years. I was growing frustrated because there were very little chances of career advancements. I was on the seniority list for five years. It was after I witnessed three junior members being promoted pass me that I decided to leave this dead end job. The pay was good. The working conditions were acceptable. However there were lack of communications between management and the staff.

About Core-Mark International

From its humble beginnings in 1888 as Glaser Bros., a single tobacco storefront in San Francisco, Core-Mark has grown into one – Read more