CORADIX Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator to support one of our Federal Government clients in Ottawa. This opportunity is part of an existing supply arrangement and is anticipated to begin in July, with a projected length of 6 months with strong possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Maintain Project Status Report (Action Items, Risk, Issues, Change Requests log);
- Schedule and Organize daily/weekly conference calls/meetings with Partners to up-date progress and status;
- Draft, Review and Manage project correspondence;
- Prepare, Assemble and Disseminate project briefing and background material;
- Compile and enter the GCMS Projects status update in the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) tool;
- Maintain and utilize an electronic tracking and filling systems;
- Assist in communications with different stakeholders;
- Help Project Manager prepare project charter, scope document and cost estimates;
- Maintain roles and responsibilities chart
- Currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Project progress & status reports; and
- Risk, Issues and Change Request logs
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas...