CooperVision

CooperVision Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
elecommute facilityCompensations - health and otherwiseannual bonusResult oriented work environment Cons I do not have anything negative about my wor
Quality Assurance Analyst/Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee), pleasonton caFebruary 20, 2015
telecommute facilityCompensations - health and otherwiseannual bonusResult oriented work environment
Cons
I do not have anything negative about my work experience
Great Commercial Team, Sales, Marketing & Professional Services
Key Account Manager (Current Employee), FarehamFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: key account customers
Forward thinking company, continues to offer high standards for both Internal & External customers.

Leading edge in the manufacturing of Contact Lenses.
Excellent place to work
Maintenance Facilitator (Former Employee), PRJanuary 12, 2015
Excellent place to work. Many opportunities available to be developed in the personal and profesional environment. Good employer and good business partners.
Delivery service was one of my favorite kinds of work
Production Operator (Former Employee), Scottsville, NYDecember 29, 2014
Velocity express was a great place to work. While there I received the knowledge and expertise to run my own delivery service company.
fast paced company freindly atmosphere great opportunities.
Distrubition worker (Former Employee), Henrietta, NYDecember 10, 2014
Pros: monthy bonuses if numbers are reached. end of year recognition.
Cons: points system, 10 minute breaks were a must not 1 minute over.
At Coopervision my responsibilities included the following, I was a voice picker I had to put on a belt and headset. Listen for the recording log on and listen at what product had to be picked. We had a quta of 100 picks per hour was required. During my 8 years with this company I learned how to work smart, and at a fast pace, Also I learned how to be a team player wich is very important. The management team were friendly but stern when needed to be. I enjoyed the people, very fun experience.
I Loved this job!!!!!
Logistics Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), West Henrietta, NYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: fun job, good pay
Cons: it was sometimes chilly in the warehouse
I worked second shift, but I think the better people were on that shift. my job was to package and ship out the orders (contact lenses). We were able to leave on break:) And we got paid a very reasonable hourly wage.
productive and a nice environment
Technical Production Operator (Current Employee), Southampton, ENGNovember 5, 2014
high pressure environment and working towards set targets
enjoyable enviroment
Production Operator (Former Employee), Hamble, ENGOctober 16, 2014
Pros: learnt a lot and met a lot of lovely people
Cons: 12 hour nights
The shift was 12 hour nights,during this time i rotated around the line on different machines which changed after every break.I enjoyed working with the members of my team.We didn't see much of the management except at road shows.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers.The hardest part was the 12 hour night shift although it did go in very quickly as we were always busy.I enjoy being busy and i learned about the mahines and the process of what makes contact lenses
They have a purpose, a mission that everyone understands. Even better every employee can tell you the role he or she plays in achieving that purpose.f
Distribution Associate (Former Employee), Rochester, NYSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: healthcare a bit expensive.
I was hired through a temp agency and was unsure about going this route to get a position at a company. After only a few months i was approached by my coordinator asking if i would like to be hired and be a team player at Cooper Vision. My first position was an area called Voice, then i moved over to the shipping department. I liked the fact that the company wanted their employees to be well rounded and knowledgeable about all areas of the distribution plant. In my opinion this is great business ethics as you don't become bored working on only one area of the plant and the employees become much more productive in the end. About one year of my employment i decided to apply for QIC/inventory control. This was definitely a step up in the company with a pay raise and also training to get my man- up license which i did complete and enjoyed very much. I had to leave the company for personal reasons and to this day,i miss my job at Cooper Vision.
Great place to work.
Process Improver Technician (Former Employee), PRSeptember 15, 2014
It is a good place to work but I want to grow professionally and financially as well. I want expand my knowledge and experience in the field of engineering.
Productive and fun plce to work
QC Analyst (Former Employee), CAJuly 31, 2014
Good friendly environment to work with.
Co-worker are cooperative and supportive.
Very Diverse
Quality Control Auditor Level II (Current Employee), West Henrietta, NYJuly 7, 2014
Pros: quarterly bonus, great benefits package, open door policy with supervisor
Cons: management not always on site when you need them.
The atmosphere is a very diverse place to be. My supervisor is always very approachable as well as the director of my department. They entrusted me with my own team and believe my leadership skills have lead to our success.
fast paced work environment,
Product Inspector (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJune 18, 2014
required attention to detail, good place to work, but hours were long. The job site has since been closed..
a good strong company
team leader (Current Employee), SouthamptonJune 8, 2014
Pros: health care, sick pay, innovative, pay rate, supportive culture, .
Cons: management, packaging department.
Distribution area is a good place to work, good targets and good team work.
Growing company
Clerk 1 (Current Employee), Henrietta, NYMay 27, 2014
A growing company with a very relaxing work environment. They try to accommodate the employee as much as possible.
Good Place to work when you are single
Process Technician I (Current Employee), PRMay 19, 2014
Pros: heathcare, not far from home.
Cons: not much time for family
Good benefits, great environment, unfortunely don't have time to spent with my family because I work all nights 12 hrs.
Productive and intresting workplace.
Distribution/Shipping (Current Employee), West Henrietta, NYMarch 12, 2014
I was very well trained when I first became an employee better trained then any other job I have had. Co-workers and management are all very friendly and easy to get along with. I am always learning new things every day.
Medical Device Sales
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service (Former Employee), Fairport, NYMarch 12, 2014
Inbound/Outbound Sales of contact lenses to doctor's offices. Took 200-50 calls daily.
Customer Service/Multi-tasking.
Management had an open door policy.
Competitive relationships with co-workers/Friendly.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fast paced environment of the business.
HARD WORK
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee), ENGMarch 2, 2014
Pros: free transport
Cons: short hours
Lots if jobs been done on a typical day. Mostly work as a team and also given target to reach. That put you on your toes and work hard.
There is any hard part of the job but i enjoyed working on a team
Coopervision was a good workplace environment
Quality Assurance Clerk (Former Employee), Norfolk, VirginoiaFebruary 9, 2014
No dull moment at work. always in a good spirit and high energy. At cooper vision I learned a lot in regards to work ethics, co-workers relationship.
With a Certificate:
CPR Training
Fire and Safety Training
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Franklin Covey)

1 2 3

About CooperVision

CooperVision¬†wants you to be able to clearly see the benefits of its products.¬†CooperVision (CVI) is a leading manufacturer of – Read more