COOPER STANDARD AUTOMOTIVE

COOPER STANDARD AUTOMOTIVE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hot Summers, Good Benefits
Press Operator (Former Employee), Stratford, ON, Mitchell ONJune 17, 2015
Pros: Pay, Benefits, People
Cons: Heat, Repetitive work, Lay offs
The heat in the summer is unbearable, but with heat breaks it gets easier.
I loved the routine of it all. Two hours break, Two hours lunch. Two hours break Two Hours. Home. It was nice.
Great Benefits, Great pay.

Repetitive work, made for some sore arms/hands
light work in general.
Amazing people to work with.
Unstable Working Environment (frequent lay offs)
Excellent
Consultant Repetitive Manufacturing (Former Employee), Auburn Hills MI - SherbrookeSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: working hours
Excellent
Work environment
EHS
High Tech
State of the art
Management well organized
Co workers very nice
easy place
Assembly Worker,pressing,injection (Former Employee), Mitchell, ONDecember 29, 2013
Pros: treated employees with respect
Cons: long hours
ever since I started there at cooper I always felt like I was welcome , I learned to work with others , my co workers were friendly , hardest part of the job would be to get the product to the quality they have , just working with the company was a good experience
Great paying job when your are working just lack of job security
Automotive Assembler / Press Operator (Former Employee), Mitchell, ONDecember 25, 2012
Pros: good pay, short commute to work
Cons: shift work, continuous lay offs. extremely hot working conditions
A fast paced environment, that is a very hot work environment. Very repetive tasks working on a press or line. This type of job was very rigid with little ability to do things outside of a set routine. My co-workers were very good at giving an extra hand if needed and was very willing to help show me how to do things I might not know in the running of the presses. The hardest part of this job beside the swing shifts was the constant lay offs due to work shortages. This placed a lot of stress on me specially financially. The most enjoyable part of this job was when I worked in the assembly section of the plant where I assembled different components as well as the great pay and benifits.
Fast paced automotive supplier on a positive growth curve
Maintenance supervisor (Current Employee), Glencoe, ONDecember 2, 2012
Pros: steady work in a clean environment
Cons: constantly changing requirements for platforms, customers can change requirements at a moments notice, it can reach high volumes straining all departments.
Goal is to maintain the highest overall efficiency of each platform with safety being first, quality second, and meeting customer demands third
Something different everyday
General Laborer (Current Employee), Stratford, ONJuly 5, 2012
Pros: working with awesome people.
Cons: working in the heat can be hard sometimes.
A typical day at work for me is always doing something different, whether it be working on a line, or doing other jobs on the floor. The supervisors I have a great, very approachable if there's a problem. The people I work with are a blast. Always having a good laugh. The hardest part of the job would be working in the heat, but with regular breaks its not so bad. The best part about the job is working with fun people. Working with great people makes a job that much better in my opinion.
automotive factory
forklift / operator (Former Employee), Dresden, ONJuly 2, 2012
Pros: good income
Cons: to many manditory overtime hours
8 hours of repetitive work
to drive lift truck and work wih others in teams.
Highly stressed our management , unorganized at times.
fun to work with employees
Hard to keep up with orders when machines are down...
The best art of the job was getting the pay check ...

About COOPER STANDARD AUTOMOTIVE

Nothing standard about Cooper-Standard Automotive (CSA); it is the world's largest maker of auto body sealing systems, as well – Read more