Job title: Front-End Web Developer
Schedule: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Director of Marketing & Operations
Conversion is performance-driven digital marketing firm. We specialize in integrated digital marketing strategies and the implementation of data management, email, search, and content marketing. We’ve worked with large enterprise clients in North and Central America: BMO, Scotiabank, Foresters Insurance, LCBO, Kobo, SiriusXM, Heath & Stroke Foundation, and Jamaica National Building Society. Learn more about us at http://www.driveconversion.com.
Front-End Web Development Responsibilities:
- Responsible for re-developing/maintaining the overall design and architecture of the Conversion website
- Build page layouts based on wireframes/mockups and workflows
- Developing and testing with cross-browser compatibility
- Work closely with other project team members, including project managers, client services and marketing team
- Manage an intense workload involving planned deliverables, deadlines and priorities
Why Work with Conversion?
- Ownership of projects
- Work on some of the largest brands in Canada
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Casual dress code
- Downtown Toronto office (Queen/Spadina)
- Lots of potential to grow your career with Conversion
- Training and development to hone your existing skills and talents
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you should be able to clearly articulate the reasoning behind your decisions
- Strong organizational skills a fast learner
- High attention to detail and ability to address day-to-day and longer term technical issues and problems
- Up-to-date with the latest front-end web development news and industry trends
- Able to present a strong portfolio of live website design and development samples
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and any other information you’d like us to consider. Please, no calls from recruiters.
We’d like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those whom we schedule for interviews will be contacted.