Convergys
3,589 reviews

Convergys Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lively
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Block 44 at Northgate Cyberzone, Muntinlupa CityDecember 9, 2013
Pros: rewards for recognition, socially events(which is free and you just need to attend) and meeting beautiful personalities.
Cons: schedule
Working in Convergys is going to a place where you help a person to use entirely his or her benefits at same time connect with the person that you talk to.

I learned that reaching your goals by working hard is not enough but you need to be socially alive in order to connect to others and have the best working environment possible.

Work Environment – more... is really splendid in a way that the company connects the employees through recognition and social events and gatherings. Making the bond of each employee in the company strong and united. That also goes with my co-workers.

The hardest part of the job is being mentally prepared to put your patience to the limits, or even beyond the limits because connecting to our customers is not as easy as it is at times but that is also the most best part of the job, When you were able to connect to the customer and resolve the issue and you feel that the customer is not only satisfied but appreciates the work that you have done. – less
phone support agent
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABDecember 2, 2013
1 telephone support solving internet connection problems
2commputer tech
3 great
4 great
5 trouble shooting
6 payment
Great company
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Dartmouth NSNovember 28, 2013
Pros: free parking
a typical day at work busy and rewarding
what you learned- how to become a great manager
management he was great
your co-workers loved them all
the hardest part of the job closing the site
the most enjoyable part of the job the success of the people I managed.
The Dartmouth site will be closing after many years of good service
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSNovember 16, 2013
Pros: great people.
Cons: it will shut its doors on 01/31/2013
I've been working there since 2006 and have experienced different exciting challenges befitting my current expertise.
creative and fun workplace
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), PhilippinesNovember 9, 2013
Pros: freebies, awards
Cons: long hours
Convergys care about their employees. They have Family Days and Employee Engagement Programs. They have bonuses & incentives for their employees. They value their employee feed backs by rolling out surveys on how to improve the management and are open for suggestions.
horrible place to work
Inbound CSR (Former Employee), Welland, ONNovember 3, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
This place will use you and abuse you and if you do not do everything they ask of you than they make your job a nightmare
it was a very stressful place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Truro, NSOctober 15, 2013
Pros: deling with nice people
Cons: dealing with rude people
go in sit down put on a headset and take calls
i learned customer service how to take credit card payments, and how to deal with irate people
co workers were easy to get along with
the hardest part of my job was dealing with irate people
the most enjoyable part of my job was making a customer happy
productive work place with sleeping lounges
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), philippinesOctober 15, 2013
Pros: free dinner, bonuses, rewards
Cons: shifting schedules
• Reaching out to customers to collect payment for past due bills
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
• Ensure all customer information is correct including phone numbers and addresses
• I learned to adjust to different cultures and follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collections.

The management is so sensitive – more... about the needs of the employees they see to it that everyone was gets what they deserves.

My co workers were so accommodating and supportive whenever i need assistance and help

In my point of view there is no easy job, any job needs dedication, focus, determination and sacrifice.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get bonuses and rewards that compensates hardwork. – less
boring sittin and waiting for a phone call
Inbound customer service associate (Former Employee), New Glasgow Nova ScotiaSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: the phone calls
did the training but never made it to the floor. Lunch breaks were good, clean bathrooms, clean cafateria/lunch room, Great trainers
xx
data support (Former Employee), halifaxSeptember 15, 2013
work hard get a resolution
support all devices
support all situations
always find an answer
E for effort.
Customer Account Executive/Backline Tech Support (Former Employee), St. John's, NLSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: tuition reimbursement
Cons: treated as a number not a person.
unfair pay structure, no holidays given, favortism for management, minimal bonus. wage did not adjust for cost of living adjustments as minimum wage increased. if you need temp work it's good or if you are going to management awesome, expect your regular job to be outsourced.
it was an okay company to for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Welland, ONSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: not really any
the only problem i had was as a trainee you not really supported very well.
Low end
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Welland, ONAugust 29, 2013
Pros: a job
Cons: steep disciplinary action program
I had to leave here for stress reasons, they demand so much and almost have there disciplinary action programs setup so you WILL fall short and get fired, of course this is only my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion
good benefits, people, management
customer service representative (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 29, 2013
Pros: ability to chang shifts
Cons: ability to change shifts
good place to work, great people ,easy to adjust shift times and days, benefits, holidays, good pay
Employment
Post-Care Agent (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 9, 2013
Pros: insentives, advancement opportunities
Cons: quote requirements, partially commissioned income
Typical day at work; receive incoming calls for technical support, and inquires
Learned: improved communication skills, cooperation, better understanding of leadership
Management; supportive on improving skills that specifically applied to my position
Hardest part: filling quota requirements
Enjoyable part: social cooworkers
no stemulating
Associate (Former Employee), New Glasgow, NSAugust 9, 2013
Pros: go pay
Cons: long hours and not always the same hours each week.
answer the phone and provide information to customers. you didn't get to know your co-workers much and it was a boring job. I hated the fact that you were not to leave your desk to use the washroom unless necessary and that you couldn't tell the customer to stop calling you names and to stop yelling at you.
Convergys
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), New Glasgow,NSAugust 7, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: getting yelled at sometimes
My review for Convergy's I did really like it I had no problem working the hours I had a great time answering phone calls from nice Customer's on the phone The manager's knew their information very well.

I learned how to file claims in the computer
My manager was Awesome always encouraged us to work to the max :) and do our best
Nothing special
Call Center CSR (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 30, 2013
Average workplace. Nothing special was offered to make it better or worse. Put in your time and go home. Management was good.
it was very fun place to work at
Customer representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2013
- Typical day at work it was busy and fun at the same time.
- I learned how to deal with customers and represent my self as the president of my company.
- The management was amazing.
- The hardest part about my job was many calls but we had to get it done at the end of the day.
- The most enjoyable it was the environment and the people in the company.
it is a decent place to work
customer account executive (Former Employee), new glasgow, nsJune 18, 2013
Pros: will train
Cons: client whims
it is a decent place to work, they will train you, and there are some re-occurring issues

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more