Convergys Employee Reviews

Great Team Environment
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON24 January 2018
When I started there a typical day was to complete admin tasks at the start of the day and then I would monitor my agents to make sure we are providing the best customer service possible for the customer's calling in.
At the end of my tenure I still did the admin task and a few other daily tasks were also added to my job requirements. The biggest change was instead of making sure my agents were providing the best customer service we now just listened to make sure agents are making sales offers, customer service was no longer and issue.
Pros
Great bonus structure
Cons
No Loyalty
Only for the desperate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON22 January 2018
If you have *any* other options then avoid Convergys like the plague. They push you out on the phones without sufficient training or testing and basically abandon you after a matter of days. Good pay and benefits but not worth the damage to your health and sanity.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 January 2018
Management is great down to earth people. Always willing to help, very knowledgeable.

Great people to work with not a single person I could not get along with.
broken promises
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC11 January 2018
was promised certain things that were not followed trough with impossible expectations and lots of pressure. really hard to deal with the hr and management. training is through and well done but the expectations are to much for what you make hourly
Pros
some good coworkers
Cons
expectations to high
call center
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  philippines1 January 2018
a challenging career working different hours and grave yard shifts.
learned how to handle call especially the one's who have plenty of issues with the network. multi tasking and computer literacy.
Not flexible.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS27 December 2017
You are required to do so many extra hours a week, and if you refuse, or cannot do them for whatever reason you have, they will scheduled you in on one of your days off and not necessarily tell you. So if you did not come in, either because you couldn't or refused to, you would be given a "point" which goes against you in a stack ranking.
This contact centre was an okay environment to be in.
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS18 December 2017
For the most part Convergys worked for me as an employer.
When I initially started training and during my first few months of working there we were provided a way home from work in a stretch limousine. I thought this is the life that an employer would pay for a limousine to take us home.
Nothing bad to say
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON13 December 2017
I have nothing bad to say about this place. You get to learn alot about how a company should be run and worked, with customer services/ sales and technical techniques in several different ways of the spectrum.
Pros
controlled schedule, organized, lots of different people, decent paycheck
Cons
repetitive, strenuous, gets boring..
fun workplace
Technical Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 December 2017
still working at night shift here in Convergys. I learned to sell online since we are holding a Comcast account. We offer cable service here and getting in touch with different kind of customer was a challenge. the management was good and its workplace. The hardest part of the job is the mandatory overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the customer happy and satisfied.
Pros
Good food
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 December 2017
work in convergys was not fun but i will take it as a learning opportunity, there were very long Hours and the expectations to know what the did not train you on was there too
Convergys
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurugram7 December 2017
Simple and well defined. I liked working with Convergys. I also learned and gained confidence. But growth nowadays is not that visible. ITES job experience being non technical is seldom useful.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS7 December 2017
Convergys was a great place to work and the different projects that they have. When I worked there I dealt with Sprint cell phone company in the states. I learnt all the different aspects of the cell phone market. The hardest part was the really mad customers. The most enjoyable was the people that I worked with.
Good Workplace/ job not for everyone
Wireless Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC6 December 2017
The employees and management team are great and want you to thrive, but the hardest part of the job isn't the work, it's the stresses of dealing with such passionate customers.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB4 December 2017
The job involved:
Close quarters with co-workers
Every call was different and that is what I strive for in a job constant variety
Management was always there when needed for support or additional training
Pros
adverse hours
Cons
too close seating
all right
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 November 2017
Call center environment, decent pay, decent benefits, sometimes crazy shifts all hours of the day,
not a bad place to work, if ya dont mind the phone
Convergys
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS26 November 2017
I worked for the siriusxm U.S. contract for a year and a few months. great job, great co workers and managers. Really flexible and understanding to work with your schedule and needs. Great benefits, and competitive bonus.
Alright job
Tier 1 Technical Support Advisor (Chat) (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON26 November 2017
Great place to work for someone in between jobs
Training is good but could be more hands on
Has ups and downs but overall a professional business
Can be stressful depending on how dedicated you are
Lots and lots of evaluation on performance
Pros
Cafeteria and Security on site
Cons
Unexpected mandatory overtime
Technical Customer Service Support
Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2017
I enjoy assisting customer with their internet concerns and always made me proud when they thanked me for a job welcome and I certainly took pride in it.

Full time hours were great and management was very supportive.
Best Company
Assistant Queue Specialist (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region16 November 2017
Convergys is one of the best company to work. Salary not as high compared with other companies but with convergys you will not feel different. Everybody threat each other as part of a big family. The management is very supportive and is always pro-employee.
Pros
High commission
Get harassed all day for low pay ! :D
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 November 2017
You make nothing. Management thinks there better then you (HA!). Mediocre training at best. To top it off, you get yelled at by 75% of incoming calls. Only good thing is the chill coworkers that have your back. You're worth more than this place. Get paid for the training and look for another job in the meantime, straight up.
Pros
Cons
Look at the review lol

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K