Convergys
2,638 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
creative and fun workplace
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), PhilippinesNovember 9, 2013
Pros: freebies, awards
Cons: long hours
Convergys care about their employees. They have Family Days and Employee Engagement Programs. They have bonuses & incentives for their employees. They value their employee feed backs by rolling out surveys on how to improve the management and are open for suggestions.
horrible place to work
Inbound CSR (Former Employee), Welland, ONNovember 3, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
This place will use you and abuse you and if you do not do everything they ask of you than they make your job a nightmare
Excellent training and lots of opportunities.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), ManilaOctober 28, 2013
Everyday, I would just sit in front of the computer and take inbound calls. It is mostly about giving excellent customer service to clients. I can say that it is a great company to work for because of the benefits and awesome co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that we do not have a fixed schedule and it is somehow stressful since we have to – more... reach some scores. On the other hand, it is enjoyable because of the positive environment and the satisfied clients. – less
Fun, relax, transparent management
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee), Cebu City, P07October 18, 2013
Pros: relax, no long wait on chat queue
Cons: sometimes long chat but manageable
I love my job right now since we handle chat through communicating our customers, I like the management because they are transparent with their agents like win win situation. Though the metrics is difficult and keeps on changing every month but if you are focus and dedicated, it's passable.
it was a very stressful place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Truro, NSOctober 15, 2013
Pros: deling with nice people
Cons: dealing with rude people
go in sit down put on a headset and take calls
i learned customer service how to take credit card payments, and how to deal with irate people
co workers were easy to get along with
the hardest part of my job was dealing with irate people
the most enjoyable part of my job was making a customer happy
productive work place with sleeping lounges
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), philippinesOctober 15, 2013
Pros: free dinner, bonuses, rewards
Cons: shifting schedules
• Reaching out to customers to collect payment for past due bills
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
• Ensure all customer information is correct including phone numbers and addresses
• I learned to adjust to different cultures and follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collections.

The management is so sensitive – more... about the needs of the employees they see to it that everyone was gets what they deserves.

My co workers were so accommodating and supportive whenever i need assistance and help

In my point of view there is no easy job, any job needs dedication, focus, determination and sacrifice.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get bonuses and rewards that compensates hardwork. – less
Fun to work with, Company has not less than 2 company-wide activities
Senior Customer Service Specialist - Spanish (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesOctober 3, 2013
Pros: fixed shift schedules and rest days
Cons: having difficulty to file a vacation leave
The company is looking at the performance of each agent and is developing them to be promoted; The team works as one and treat each other like a family; Aside from the company activities, the team also have teambuildings once in a while to boost the morale of the individuals and let them unwind from the stressful work environment. The hardest part of – more... the job is when we receive calls from irate/frustrated clients. We have to exhaust all effort to calm them down. Also, we have to meet the targets for foll metrics by end of the month otherwise, performance/employment will be in danger. – less
boring sittin and waiting for a phone call
Inbound customer service associate (Former Employee), New Glasgow Nova ScotiaSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: the phone calls
did the training but never made it to the floor. Lunch breaks were good, clean bathrooms, clean cafateria/lunch room, Great trainers
xx
data support (Former Employee), halifaxSeptember 15, 2013
work hard get a resolution
support all devices
support all situations
always find an answer
E for effort.
Customer Account Executive/Backline Tech Support (Former Employee), St. John's, NLSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: tuition reimbursement
Cons: treated as a number not a person.
unfair pay structure, no holidays given, favortism for management, minimal bonus. wage did not adjust for cost of living adjustments as minimum wage increased. if you need temp work it's good or if you are going to management awesome, expect your regular job to be outsourced.
Great Company & still improving
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Makati CitySeptember 15, 2013
Pros: freebies & incentives ... great!
Cons: no comment so far
Convergys has been the leader of all call center jobs in the country & has become the top employer in just a matter of few years, People look up to you when they know you are working here! And that is just Amazing! Thanks Convergys for hiring me! God Bless
it was an okay company to for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Welland, ONSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: not really any
the only problem i had was as a trainee you not really supported very well.
I give it a four star.
Team Leader/Supervisor - COMCAST Cable (Current Employee), Cebu, PhilippinesSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: with meal and transportation allowances.
Cons: long hours of work due to the nature of job.
Though the company is able to meet an outstanding rating for me, there's still opportunity for improvement.
Low end
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Welland, ONAugust 29, 2013
Pros: a job
Cons: steep disciplinary action program
I had to leave here for stress reasons, they demand so much and almost have there disciplinary action programs setup so you WILL fall short and get fired, of course this is only my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion
good benefits, people, management
customer service representative (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 29, 2013
Pros: ability to chang shifts
Cons: ability to change shifts
good place to work, great people ,easy to adjust shift times and days, benefits, holidays, good pay
Fun workplace, great people with Basketball events.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Sta. Rosa, LagunaAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great environment
Cons: slow advancement
I've learned a lot during my stay in this company. I've enhanced my communication skills and I easily adapt to new things (eg. environment, people, workplace). I can say that the job isn't easy as what other people (not working in a call center) think. Here, we face daily challenges from all sorts, may it be pressure from the management, the customer, – more... personal statistics, advancement rivals, friends and family.

Overall, it's such a nice place to be with. You just need to be enthusiastic, friendly and most of all, positive. – less
Employment
Post-Care Agent (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 9, 2013
Pros: insentives, advancement opportunities
Cons: quote requirements, partially commissioned income
Typical day at work; receive incoming calls for technical support, and inquires
Learned: improved communication skills, cooperation, better understanding of leadership
Management; supportive on improving skills that specifically applied to my position
Hardest part: filling quota requirements
Enjoyable part: social cooworkers
no stemulating
Associate (Former Employee), New Glasgow, NSAugust 9, 2013
Pros: go pay
Cons: long hours and not always the same hours each week.
answer the phone and provide information to customers. you didn't get to know your co-workers much and it was a boring job. I hated the fact that you were not to leave your desk to use the washroom unless necessary and that you couldn't tell the customer to stop calling you names and to stop yelling at you.
Convergys
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), New Glasgow,NSAugust 7, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: getting yelled at sometimes
My review for Convergy's I did really like it I had no problem working the hours I had a great time answering phone calls from nice Customer's on the phone The manager's knew their information very well.

I learned how to file claims in the computer
My manager was Awesome always encouraged us to work to the max :) and do our best
fun to work with
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesAugust 2, 2013
nice working environment, good salary, very professional code of ethics.

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more