Convergys

Convergys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pure Canadian
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Welland, ONApril 24, 2014
I loved that it was a local company, and almost everything came from Canada.
Prodective and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cebu City PhilippinesApril 24, 2014
Take calls. Resolve customer's technical issues. I learned how to deal with my customer's more efficient now, Learned how to relate and to communicate eagerly. The management is perfect. I don't have any problems with them as of the moment.Co-workers are awesome too. The hardest part is to resolve problems that is out of your scope already and when – more... customer is really irate already but good thing we have our floor supports that is willing to help.The most enjoyable part is when you are able to create connection to your customer and you are able to talk with them even your personal life, work and family. – less
Yet another call centre.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 23, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: schedule
Convergys offered a very good training with an excellent instructor. But beyond that, the job was demanding and unrewarding.
Productive workplace
Human Resources Officer (Current Employee), Muntinlupa City, PhilippinesApril 22, 2014
Pros: free breaktime meals
Cons: shifting hours
I have learned from management the way you should treating your subordinates, to treat them as equal.
co-workers are fun to be with
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), ManilaApril 4, 2014
Pros: free drinks, lounge
Cons: night shifting
Working is fun especially if the people you work with are friendly and fun to be with as well. I have learned a lot of things with Convergys which used to be Stream Global. I've worked for 3 years now as a technical support professional assisting customers in troubleshooting their internet connection,software and hardware and as well as with billing – more... concerns. Every part of the job is enjoyable because there are a lot of supports whenever needed. – less
Great Place to work for.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 1, 2014
Pros: fun days
Cons: being in que most times
Was a fun place to work at with the people that worked there. Great benefits and had job security. Was able to have the time for family that was needed. Salary was great. Hardest part of the job was the irrate customers that you couldn't satisfy due to network outages or system outages. Company closed the doors on 01/31/2014.
Great as a student but limited growth potential
Tier 2 Network and System Support (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMarch 16, 2014
Pros: pension plan, education assistance
Cons: typical call center
Typical call center environment. It is a good student job with education assistance.
Call Center
Customer service rep. (Current Employee), Welland ONMarch 6, 2014
Working at a call center can be unrewarding. I find working at Convergys different. The managers are willing to help you achieve the highest stats.
friendly staff
Customer Service (Former Employee), Welland, ONMarch 5, 2014
nice employees , friendly environment, competitive wages, bonuses, great management.
Good working environment
Credit Analyst (Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee), Makati, PhilippinesFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: friendly environment and free meals (occasional)
Cons: long hours of work
I used to work on a 4 by 11 schedule, meaning 11 hours a day and 4 times a week. Taking in calls and providing excellent customer satisfaction was my main job. A typical day at work was fun. I've learned a lot through communication and product training. I've learned how to deal with different types of clients and providing an effective resolution to – more... their problems. I could say it was the hardest part of the job. However, laughing and being connected with clients were the most enjoyable part. Aside from that, I got to meet a lot of good friends.

I've worked as a Customer Service Representative for three years and it was a good experience for me. I was so lucky to be part of this big company. – less
customer service
Technical Support/Billing and Sales (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: nagging time restraints
Great place to work with customers , time restraints and expectations of management was unrealistic, Learning new things daily and finding answers with confidence when one has no idea what they are doing. Challenging for researching answers and keeping customers happy while floor walkers would nag you on time , eleven minutes you fixed the issue reviewed – more... the customers account and sold them something new or scheduled a truck call for a broken internet. – less
Terrible
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: call center operations
Cons: everything else
i did not work here for very long. it was a good place to start my customer service career and i do admit i learned a few things in the process.

Convergys, in ottawa was located in a dangerous neighbourhood and i didn't feel that they were hiring people for the right skills. i feel that they only hired to fill the empty desks.
The now closed Convergys, Halifax, NS Region
AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Halifax, NSFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: benefits, education compensation, working at home
Cons: split shifts
Work at home position that required you to set aside office space of your own at home, good support from fellow co-workers and team leads,

Explaining something you rarely get asked about would be the hardest part of this job, but should you recall most of your training it should be all good.
Customer Service Pros!
Technical Support (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 7, 2014
I loved working for Convergys actually! There was a lot of different shifts available, you are ALWAYS busy and you have lots of fellow co-workers to help you out! Great benefits as well! I also learned a lot more about computers and customer service! It made me an expert!
no longer around
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABJanuary 29, 2014
Answered billing questions for customers and took payments.
Did light technical support when required.
Customer Service Representative/ Collection Agent (Former Employee), Makati, PhilJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: fun and comfortable working place, stability wise, good working place for self and proffesional improvement
Cons: long hours of work, even holidays have work
can improve one self
- provides continuous training for improvement
-stability wise-ok
- really a good place to work onto
Fulfilling Profession
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Cebu City, PhilippinesJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: medical benefits, educational assistance, good salary package
Cons: n-o-n-e
Office mates are fun to be with. Management treats everyone fairly. Work is a bit challenging but a very fulfilling profession as you can help customers by simply conversing efficiently. With lots of patient and sincerity every end of the day is a great and wonderful experience indeed.
not happy with company politics
Assisting customers (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSJanuary 10, 2014
No longer happy with company politics, Company used to stand up for its employees no longer does
Good working environment
Technical Support and Service Representative (Former Employee), Quezon City, PhilippinesDecember 26, 2013
Working in this company is indeed a great opportunity for me. My colleagues are great and accommodating. They are very helpful. Everyday assisting our client and customers gives me self fulfillment.
Very good envrioment
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 21, 2013
It is a small team. Peope support and help each other to have work done. Management encourage the employees to learn new things.

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more