Convergys

Convergys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great for School
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABApril 28, 2014
Convergys was a great place to work while I was going to school. They were flexible, paid well, and helped with my tuition.
great people
facilities (Current Employee), Nova Scotia, Can.April 28, 2014
I have 1 bad thing to say, they dont pay enuff nor do they give, in my opinion, raises, I mean how do we continue to live when they dont give you at least cost of living, what they offer is a joke, I dont think I can afford to work here much longer!!
great people
facilities (Current Employee), Nova Scotia, Can.April 28, 2014
Productive and Team Players
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 25, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: pay rate
work load was manageable at times, coworkers were great to work with as a team, managers were awesome team members as well, the hardest part of the job was trying to figure out what the customer wanted and didn't want.
I learned that working in a team environment was good for me as a well as learning new things daily, there was always a challenge daily.
Pure Canadian
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Welland, ONApril 24, 2014
I loved that it was a local company, and almost everything came from Canada.
Yet another call centre.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 23, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: schedule
Convergys offered a very good training with an excellent instructor. But beyond that, the job was demanding and unrewarding.
Great Place to work for.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 1, 2014
Pros: fun days
Cons: being in que most times
Was a fun place to work at with the people that worked there. Great benefits and had job security. Was able to have the time for family that was needed. Salary was great. Hardest part of the job was the irrate customers that you couldn't satisfy due to network outages or system outages. Company closed the doors on 01/31/2014.
Great as a student but limited growth potential
Tier 2 Network and System Support (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMarch 16, 2014
Pros: pension plan, education assistance
Cons: typical call center
Typical call center environment. It is a good student job with education assistance.
Call Center
Customer service rep. (Current Employee), Welland ONMarch 6, 2014
Working at a call center can be unrewarding. I find working at Convergys different. The managers are willing to help you achieve the highest stats.
friendly staff
Customer Service (Former Employee), Welland, ONMarch 5, 2014
nice employees , friendly environment, competitive wages, bonuses, great management.
customer service
Technical Support/Billing and Sales (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: nagging time restraints
Great place to work with customers , time restraints and expectations of management was unrealistic, Learning new things daily and finding answers with confidence when one has no idea what they are doing. Challenging for researching answers and keeping customers happy while floor walkers would nag you on time , eleven minutes you fixed the issue reviewed – more... the customers account and sold them something new or scheduled a truck call for a broken internet. – less
Terrible
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ottawa, ontarioFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: call center operations
Cons: everything else
i did not work here for very long. it was a good place to start my customer service career and i do admit i learned a few things in the process.

Convergys, in ottawa was located in a dangerous neighbourhood and i didn't feel that they were hiring people for the right skills. i feel that they only hired to fill the empty desks.
The now closed Convergys, Halifax, NS Region
AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Halifax, NSFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: benefits, education compensation, working at home
Cons: split shifts
Work at home position that required you to set aside office space of your own at home, good support from fellow co-workers and team leads,

Explaining something you rarely get asked about would be the hardest part of this job, but should you recall most of your training it should be all good.
Customer Service Pros!
Technical Support (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 7, 2014
I loved working for Convergys actually! There was a lot of different shifts available, you are ALWAYS busy and you have lots of fellow co-workers to help you out! Great benefits as well! I also learned a lot more about computers and customer service! It made me an expert!
no longer around
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABJanuary 29, 2014
Answered billing questions for customers and took payments.
Did light technical support when required.
not happy with company politics
Assisting customers (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSJanuary 10, 2014
No longer happy with company politics, Company used to stand up for its employees no longer does
Lively
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Block 44 at Northgate Cyberzone, Muntinlupa CityDecember 9, 2013
Pros: rewards for recognition, socially events(which is free and you just need to attend) and meeting beautiful personalities.
Cons: schedule
Working in Convergys is going to a place where you help a person to use entirely his or her benefits at same time connect with the person that you talk to.

I learned that reaching your goals by working hard is not enough but you need to be socially alive in order to connect to others and have the best working environment possible.

Work Environment – more... is really splendid in a way that the company connects the employees through recognition and social events and gatherings. Making the bond of each employee in the company strong and united. That also goes with my co-workers.

The hardest part of the job is being mentally prepared to put your patience to the limits, or even beyond the limits because connecting to our customers is not as easy as it is at times but that is also the most best part of the job, When you were able to connect to the customer and resolve the issue and you feel that the customer is not only satisfied but appreciates the work that you have done. – less
phone support agent
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABDecember 2, 2013
1 telephone support solving internet connection problems
2commputer tech
3 great
4 great
5 trouble shooting
6 payment
Great company
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Dartmouth NSNovember 28, 2013
Pros: free parking
a typical day at work busy and rewarding
what you learned- how to become a great manager
management he was great
your co-workers loved them all
the hardest part of the job closing the site
the most enjoyable part of the job the success of the people I managed.
The Dartmouth site will be closing after many years of good service
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSNovember 16, 2013
Pros: great people.
Cons: it will shut its doors on 01/31/2013
I've been working there since 2006 and have experienced different exciting challenges befitting my current expertise.

About Convergys

Convergys Corporation (Convergys) is engaged in relationship management. It has three segments: Customer Management, which provides – Read more