Convergys Employee Review

The now closed Convergys, Halifax, NS Region
AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 February 2014
Work at home position that required you to set aside office space of your own at home, good support from fellow co-workers and team leads,

Explaining something you rarely get asked about would be the hardest part of this job, but should you recall most of your training it should be all good.
Pros
Benefits, Education Compensation, Working At Home
Cons
Split Shifts

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

call center standards
Tech support (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL15 February 2018
in my opinion this place is not accommodating to those employees whom are pregnant. i recieved a lot of back lash due to my pregnancy and sickness and their for lost my job
productive, need to hit quota so time goes by fast
Outbound Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2018
need to make a lot of calls throughout the day, I learned how to be more helpful, how to cater to the customer more. Everyone is friendly on the floor. The hardest part of the job is fast pace, you got to keep calling people. The most enjoyable is you get prizes when you do good.
Pros
great work enviorment
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K