Convergys Employee Review

Fun workplace but unrealistic ideas about staff
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Quorum Businesss Park1 August 2014
I enjoyed my time working for Convergys. I enjoyed my role, I enjoyed working with the staff and I always felt valued as a team mate by my line manager. I feel like I learned a lot about myself and was able to develop my personal skills, however I never felt like there was an opportunity to progress on a professional level.
The targets were set very high, and a lot of pressure was put onto staff to keep these above achievement which often lowered moral within the teams.
Holiday and time off was very hard to come by at any point in the year, and sickness was monitored on a points basis, and reasons for phoning in sick were not always taken into consideration and were always doubted by the higher management and HR.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 January 2018
Management is great down to earth people. Always willing to help, very knowledgeable.

Great people to work with not a single person I could not get along with.
broken promises
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC11 January 2018
was promised certain things that were not followed trough with impossible expectations and lots of pressure. really hard to deal with the hr and management. training is through and well done but the expectations are to much for what you make hourly
Pros
some good coworkers
Cons
expectations to high