Convergys Employee Review

very professional job culture..
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  new delhi13 February 2014
My very first job to start with ..dealing with all U S based customers with a process called microsoft ...solving their queries related to microsoft office which included troubleshooting..management always kept us on our toes....they made sure that professionalism came first...i worked at night .so was a bit challenging ...coming to the co-workers ,They were very helpful specially the seniors who made sure that we learnt ...hard work was appreciated and we were rewarded for showing results ,,,
Pros
free dinners
Cons
graveyard shifts

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Nothing bad to say
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON13 December 2017
I have nothing bad to say about this place. You get to learn alot about how a company should be run and worked, with customer services/ sales and technical techniques in several different ways of the spectrum.
Pros
controlled schedule, organized, lots of different people, decent paycheck
Cons
repetitive, strenuous, gets boring..
fun workplace
Technical Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 December 2017
still working at night shift here in Convergys. I learned to sell online since we are holding a Comcast account. We offer cable service here and getting in touch with different kind of customer was a challenge. the management was good and its workplace. The hardest part of the job is the mandatory overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the customer happy and satisfied.
Pros
Good food
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.