Convergys Employee Review

productive work place with sleeping lounges
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  philippines15 October 2013
• Reaching out to customers to collect payment for past due bills
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
• Ensure all customer information is correct including phone numbers and addresses
• I learned to adjust to different cultures and follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collections.

The management is so sensitive about the needs of the employees they see to it that everyone was gets what they deserves.

My co workers were so accommodating and supportive whenever i need assistance and help

In my point of view there is no easy job, any job needs dedication, focus, determination and sacrifice.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get bonuses and rewards that compensates hardwork.
Pros
free dinner, bonuses, rewards
Cons
shifting schedules

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Technical Customer Service Support
Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2017
I enjoy assisting customer with their internet concerns and always made me proud when they thanked me for a job welcome and I certainly took pride in it.

Full time hours were great and management was very supportive.
Best Company
Assistant Queue Specialist (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region16 November 2017
Convergys is one of the best company to work. Salary not as high compared with other companies but with convergys you will not feel different. Everybody threat each other as part of a big family. The management is very supportive and is always pro-employee.
Pros
High commission
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.