Convergys Employee Review

Excellent training and lots of opportunities.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Manila28 October 2013
Everyday, I would just sit in front of the computer and take inbound calls. It is mostly about giving excellent customer service to clients. I can say that it is a great company to work for because of the benefits and awesome co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that we do not have a fixed schedule and it is somehow stressful since we have to reach some scores. On the other hand, it is enjoyable because of the positive environment and the satisfied clients.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

call center standards
Tech support (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL15 February 2018
in my opinion this place is not accommodating to those employees whom are pregnant. i recieved a lot of back lash due to my pregnancy and sickness and their for lost my job
productive, need to hit quota so time goes by fast
Outbound Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2018
need to make a lot of calls throughout the day, I learned how to be more helpful, how to cater to the customer more. Everyone is friendly on the floor. The hardest part of the job is fast pace, you got to keep calling people. The most enjoyable is you get prizes when you do good.
Pros
great work enviorment
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K