Convergys Employee Review

Excellent training and lots of opportunities.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Manila28 October 2013
Everyday, I would just sit in front of the computer and take inbound calls. It is mostly about giving excellent customer service to clients. I can say that it is a great company to work for because of the benefits and awesome co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that we do not have a fixed schedule and it is somehow stressful since we have to reach some scores. On the other hand, it is enjoyable because of the positive environment and the satisfied clients.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Technical Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 December 2017
still working at night shift here in Convergys. I learned to sell online since we are holding a Comcast account. We offer cable service here and getting in touch with different kind of customer was a challenge. the management was good and its workplace. The hardest part of the job is the mandatory overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the customer happy and satisfied.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 December 2017
work in convergys was not fun but i will take it as a learning opportunity, there were very long Hours and the expectations to know what the did not train you on was there too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.