Convergys Employee Review

Fun, relax, transparent management
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, P0718 October 2013
I love my job right now since we handle chat through communicating our customers, I like the management because they are transparent with their agents like win win situation. Though the metrics is difficult and keeps on changing every month but if you are focus and dedicated, it's passable.
Pros
Relax, no long wait on chat queue
Cons
Sometimes long chat but manageable

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Nothing bad to say
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON13 December 2017
I have nothing bad to say about this place. You get to learn alot about how a company should be run and worked, with customer services/ sales and technical techniques in several different ways of the spectrum.
Pros
controlled schedule, organized, lots of different people, decent paycheck
Cons
repetitive, strenuous, gets boring..
fun workplace
Technical Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 December 2017
still working at night shift here in Convergys. I learned to sell online since we are holding a Comcast account. We offer cable service here and getting in touch with different kind of customer was a challenge. the management was good and its workplace. The hardest part of the job is the mandatory overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the customer happy and satisfied.
Pros
Good food
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.