Convergys Employee Review

Fun to work with, Company has not less than 2 company-wide activities
Senior Customer Service Specialist - Spanish (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines3 October 2013
The company is looking at the performance of each agent and is developing them to be promoted; The team works as one and treat each other like a family; Aside from the company activities, the team also have teambuildings once in a while to boost the morale of the individuals and let them unwind from the stressful work environment. The hardest part of the job is when we receive calls from irate/frustrated clients. We have to exhaust all effort to calm them down. Also, we have to meet the targets for foll metrics by end of the month otherwise, performance/employment will be in danger.
Pros
Fixed Shift Schedules and Rest Days
Cons
Having difficulty to file a Vacation Leave

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Technical Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 December 2017
still working at night shift here in Convergys. I learned to sell online since we are holding a Comcast account. We offer cable service here and getting in touch with different kind of customer was a challenge. the management was good and its workplace. The hardest part of the job is the mandatory overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the customer happy and satisfied.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 December 2017
work in convergys was not fun but i will take it as a learning opportunity, there were very long Hours and the expectations to know what the did not train you on was there too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.