Convergys Employee Review

Fun to work with, Company has not less than 2 company-wide activities
Senior Customer Service Specialist - Spanish (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines3 October 2013
The company is looking at the performance of each agent and is developing them to be promoted; The team works as one and treat each other like a family; Aside from the company activities, the team also have teambuildings once in a while to boost the morale of the individuals and let them unwind from the stressful work environment. The hardest part of the job is when we receive calls from irate/frustrated clients. We have to exhaust all effort to calm them down. Also, we have to meet the targets for foll metrics by end of the month otherwise, performance/employment will be in danger.
Pros
Fixed Shift Schedules and Rest Days
Cons
Having difficulty to file a Vacation Leave

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

call center standards
Tech support (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL15 February 2018
in my opinion this place is not accommodating to those employees whom are pregnant. i recieved a lot of back lash due to my pregnancy and sickness and their for lost my job
productive, need to hit quota so time goes by fast
Outbound Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2018
need to make a lot of calls throughout the day, I learned how to be more helpful, how to cater to the customer more. Everyone is friendly on the floor. The hardest part of the job is fast pace, you got to keep calling people. The most enjoyable is you get prizes when you do good.
Pros
great work enviorment
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K