Convergys Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Not the greatest
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON12 February 2018
Managers were not very caring for their reps when it came to family issues or your health. I would not re apply to suggest this place to anyone. Less stress once I left.
Pros
Cons
to many
Good company
Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philippines12 February 2018
Company here in the Philippines has good compensation except its to low especially now with the economy we have in our place. Prices are all going up.
Pros
Cons
Promotion is slow and increase is slow as well
nice lunch room
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 February 2018
mangers were very knowledgeable
upbeat workplace culture
enjoyed helping customers resolve any issues with billing
the hardest part of the job was long hours and a lot of sitting
the most enjoyable part was learning some very valuable skills
Pros
nice lunch room
Cons
long hours, lots of sitting
loved this place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON5 February 2018
loved this place was a great place to work. wish it wasnt so far from home. everyone was amazing and just full of life, would go back in aheart beat,
Friendly and flexible for students
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS5 February 2018
Management was awesome and the co-workers were great, It was a fun& friendly environment. Easy to get along with people down there. A good experience for hands-on work, and with phone skills. Able to put a smile on customers face for helping them with there situation. And the more important very flexible schedule for students. In the summer, students can do full time and anytime they can switch to part-time.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 January 2018
No support from managers, no one seemed to know what was going on. Training was not extensive at all, I guess they expected you to learn on your own. Would not recommend.
Only for the desperate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON22 January 2018
If you have *any* other options then avoid Convergys like the plague. They push you out on the phones without sufficient training or testing and basically abandon you after a matter of days. Good pay and benefits but not worth the damage to your health and sanity.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 January 2018
Management is great down to earth people. Always willing to help, very knowledgeable.

Great people to work with not a single person I could not get along with.
Not flexible.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS27 December 2017
You are required to do so many extra hours a week, and if you refuse, or cannot do them for whatever reason you have, they will scheduled you in on one of your days off and not necessarily tell you. So if you did not come in, either because you couldn't or refused to, you would be given a "point" which goes against you in a stack ranking.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS7 December 2017
Convergys was a great place to work and the different projects that they have. When I worked there I dealt with Sprint cell phone company in the states. I learnt all the different aspects of the cell phone market. The hardest part was the really mad customers. The most enjoyable was the people that I worked with.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB4 December 2017
The job involved:
Close quarters with co-workers
Every call was different and that is what I strive for in a job constant variety
Management was always there when needed for support or additional training
Pros
adverse hours
Cons
too close seating
all right
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 November 2017
Call center environment, decent pay, decent benefits, sometimes crazy shifts all hours of the day,
not a bad place to work, if ya dont mind the phone
Convergys
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS26 November 2017
I worked for the siriusxm U.S. contract for a year and a few months. great job, great co workers and managers. Really flexible and understanding to work with your schedule and needs. Great benefits, and competitive bonus.
Technical Customer Service Support
Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2017
I enjoy assisting customer with their internet concerns and always made me proud when they thanked me for a job welcome and I certainly took pride in it.

Full time hours were great and management was very supportive.
Convergys
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 November 2017
Very Stressful and fast pace environment.
Mangement was great.

Lots of great knowledge and learning with the customer service role.
Wish there were better hours to choose from.
Pros
fast pace work
Cons
terrible hours
Ok
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS9 November 2017
I worked for stream and it was bought by converges a month befor I left the company. They were trying to change it for the better.

Alot of Changes, many people quit..
Great work environment for Sales incentives
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON23 October 2017
Working at convergys brought me to realize sales is not for me. I do love the customer service aspect of it, just can not grasp sales. When I could not do so they made me feel useless to the company. So I have decided that I will try and find a customer service job that does not include pressuring for sales.
Closed
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB22 September 2017
Was a great place to work. Sad that we no longer have a call agency in Lethbridge. Would love to work at one again. People were great and work was always entertaining
Do not treat staff well
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON19 September 2017
High pressure environment that cares only for call volume and handling.

Products were sold to customers without clarifying what they were giving up in terms of hand sets and the difference between their contract and what they would lose
Fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region19 September 2017
Very Poor management. No health card no Free lunch. Very poor teamwork and lack of staff that leads to multi-tasking. Checking in passengers, safety precautions and to make sure all dangerous goods are propely handled by our team until tgey arrive on their destination. Arrival department and pre departures agents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K