Stream (Convergys) is recruiting for a technical support position with a start date of May 5, 2014. In this role you will support one of our technical lines of business. If you are analytical, detail oriented, and enjoy solving problems both imaginatively and resourcefully; you should consider a career with us today!
As the first line of engagement for IT staff you will be faced with a range of challenges. In this role you will save the commercial users valuable time by working with them to resolve their technical issues with hardware, networking, and operating systems.
- Passionately connect and build rapport with a variety of customers and their changing needs;
- Strong negotiation and communication in an effort to maintain customer loyalty
- Right size our customers based on their individual needs and promote appropriate products and services as necessary;
- Effectively diffuse irate customers
- Connect and build rapport with a variety of customers and their changing needs
- Complete accurate transactions with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail;
- Take appropriate action to efficiently resolve issues;
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end;
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance;
- Completed high school diploma or higher;
- Must be punctual and committed to work schedules;
- Must be fully flexible to work shifts within our operating hours (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Possess superior multitasking abilities;
- Must be computer literate: Basic knowledge of computer operating systems. Including but not limited to one or more of the following; Mac OS, Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and Linux.
- Strong listening and communication skills, professional telephone manner, and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced, ever changing work environment;
- Ability to find customer answers quickly and accurately while using multiple resources;
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured, measurable target driven environment.
You should join us because:
- We offer you a FULL TIME permanent position;
- You will receive fully paid training (mandatory full time attendance during the session)
- You will get competitive starting salary, and an excellent bonus program
- You will have access to a wide range of benefits (medical and dental) and the opportunity to participate in a group RRSP program
Apply now for a career like never before!
http://www.stream.com/careers apply to our Chilliwack job posting today.
Like us on Facebook Stream Career Chilliwack