Contractually is looking for an extraordinary talent as our first key senior sales team member. This position will be our first out of HQ hire and will focus on large account opportunities. In your current role, you are a top-tier SaaS software account executive with a deep F500 rolodex. You have been selling enterprise SaaS software for at least 3 years at the C/V level, and have 10+ years of experience in software sales. Your foot is already in the door.
Contractually is a SaaS company based in Vancouver that is just hitting its stride and has aggressive plans. We’re paperless. Literally. So that means you're digital and you're keen to work in a company being built from the ground up as a hyper-focused and efficient company. We're relentless in our quest to change the way business contracts are generated, negotiated and managed through the entire contract process with our awesome web application. We’re big on smart business design and beautiful UX, and we think about workflow and collaboration every day in our product and in our work. Our product is receiving great feedback from customers that include small and medium businesses and large enterprises. We're an early-stage company, so your ideas and input carry more weight than they would at a larger company.
Reporting to the head of sales and marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to building substantial momentum in the sales pipeline, including contributing to lead generation;
- Hunt and close large opportunities selling to key executives;
- Interface with the sales and marketing team on lead generation campaigns of many flavors;
- Contribute to the building of a team-based, collaborative sales organization that is more wolf-pack than lone wolf;
- Provide input to new, efficient customer acquisition activities;
- Drive leads from initial introduction through to WON, working with the entire sales and marketing team;
- Manage an effective transition of the customer to the implementation team, while remaining the lead account manager role on the account;
- Assist with sales team hiring and planning;
- Account planning and ability to contribute to building structured sales processes as the company grows;
- Passionate about helping customers change their business by becoming more paperless, more efficient and more digital.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of software sales experience with at least 3 years selling SaaS software;
- A top tier sales professional in any of your past organizations, with potential to grow with the company as it is expands;
- Demonstrated collaborative team player;
- Digital. (No - we don’t consider word processors digital. Tools such as CRM, Flowdock, Basecamp, and various marketing other web-based tools are digital);
- Strong remote contributor to product and sales and marketing direction;
- Ability to roll with and manage change;
- Not afraid to take risks and desire the opportunity to get in early in a really exciting company with big plans;
- Strong presentation, and web-based demonstration skills; a very strong verbal communicator;
- Highly organized with ability to keep track of the details without losing sight of the big picture;
- Experience in a startup is important;
- Degree in Business or Economics strongly preferred; Degree is a must;
- Experience in B2B software sales a must;
- Frequent travel required.
Attitude and fit with team and culture are show-stoppers for us. A positive attitude and ability to have your team’s back and drive hard to reach aggressive goals together are the foundation for Contractually.