A Global leading O&G Recruitment Consultancy are seeking an enthusiastic, tenacious and dedicated Sr. Recruitment Consultant to join our ever growing Calgary Oil & Gas Recruitment team
You duties will include:
- Ability to identify candidates for job requirements and also to successfully qualify these candidates.
- Responsible for the identification of leads for business development purposes, and follow up on these leads under supervision of team leader where appropriate.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in achieving call targets.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in terms of contractors placed.
- Demonstrate the correct use of IT systems and that all work is performed to relevant quality procedures.
- Day to day interaction with key clients
- Previous recruitment experience is essential (1-3 years)
- Familiar with Canadian Oil and Gas business dynamics
- Computer literate
- Need to be a team player with a good telephone manor
- Able to work on a very fast paced environment
If you feel you are the right person for our organization then please apply with your up to date resume and contact details.
Contract Professionals Canada Inc. is a staffing agency and oilfield contractor based in Calgary, Alberta. We partner with the oil and gas...