A major Oil and Gas group, is looking to hire a Junior Office Field Clerk for their office based on site, 20 minutes out of Edmonton. The ideal candidate is a proactive newly graduated person with strong desire to learn.
This is a unique opportunity to step into the Oil and Gas Industry!
The candidate will perform the following:
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 1 year office clerk experience
- Business/Admin degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Very proactive/problem solving attitude
- Valid driving license and living in Edmonton or surrounding areas
Indeed - 6 months ago
- 20 days ago
Contract Professionals Canada Inc. is a staffing agency and oilfield contractor based in Calgary, Alberta. We partner with the oil and gas...